At some point in your life, you may have a cavity and will need to get your tooth filled. Even though you may not want to think about it, it’s a good idea to know the name of a qualified dentist office that can help. In our area, that’s Oasis Dental. We use fillings in Vancouver that offer you:
- Natural-looking beauty that blends in seamlessly with the rest of your smile
- Strong, metal-free repair that will last for years with no special care
- Peace of mind about your oral and total body health
- Quick treatment that requires less tooth modification to place
If you need a tooth filling, we’re here to help you. Call Oasis Dental today at 360-226-8264. Our office is on Southeast 15th Street, not far from Sushi Land and Big Al’s. Ask us about saving 15 percent on your treatment when you enroll in our Oasis Dental Savers Plan.
Repair Your Smile With a Composite Tooth Filling
When you have a cavity and need your tooth repaired, you naturally want only the best restoration you can get. Drs. Aldridge and Madani have treated many patients with composite fillings over the years, and they can do the same for you.
These metal-free fillings are:
- Made from tiny particles of plastic and glass, so they don’t contain any mercury at all. That’s good news if you are concerned about putting metal into your body.
- Straightforward to place. Your dentist will remove less healthy tooth structure than is normally the case with metal fillings. That means more of your original tooth stays intact.
- Discreet, so others will not notice that you’ve gotten a filling. Your restoration will be custom-blended to look exactly like the rest of your teeth. That will give you more confidence when talking, laughing, and eating.
For natural-looking tooth fillings in Vancouver, pay a visit to Oasis Dental. Call us today at 360-226-8264 to schedule an appointment, or make one online. For your convenience, we’re open for early morning appointments.