Everyone wants to have the most pleasant dental experience possible. At Oasis Dental, we understand that some people need a little extra help relaxing during their visit. That’s why we offer several sedation options in Ridgefield. With our dental sedation, you can:We listen to our patients needs and concerns Read Transcript
Studies show that approximately 15% of the population have dental anxiety, some to the point where they will not come in to the dentist at all. At Oasis Dental, we offer an array of sedation options to help people with mild anxiety to severe anxiety or phobia. We offer nitrous oxide for oral sedation and also IV sedation to help patients that have long appointments or have fears in getting their treatment done. So if you are in need of dental care and have anxiety, give us a call. We have many options to help, and we're confident that we can help you get the treatment that you need.
- Get quality smile care in a relaxing manner
- Complete complex or multiple procedures in one visit
- Catch and treat small problems early on
- Prevent the need for more extensive work later on
- Enjoy peace of mind about your oral health
- Avoid painful and costly dental emergencies
Call Oasis Dental today at 360-869-0795 to schedule an appointment. We’re located on South 47th Avenue, not far off I-5. For your convenience, we offer early morning hours.
Dental Sedation Allows You to Get the Smile Care You Need
There’s no shame in asking for sedation at the dentist office. Surveys show that most people experience at least some anxiety about going to the dentist. Dental sedation will relax you so you can comfortably sit through your exam or procedure. For many people, it is a lifesaver and a necessary part of their dental visit. We offer several types of sedation, including:
- Inhaled Sedation – You’ll breathe in sweet-smelling laughing gas, and almost immediately you’ll begin to feel a lightness and euphoria from head to toe. You may even feel a little tingly in your arms and legs. Inhaled sedation works great for people with mild dental anxiety.
- Oral Conscious Sedation – For a slightly deeper level of sedation, your dentist will prescribe a small pill to take before your exam or procedure. It will make you feel very relaxed and maybe even groggy. Someone will need to drive you home afterward, as the pill will take a few hours to wear off.
- IV Sedation – Our deepest level of sedation will put you in a “twilight” state, so you won’t experience any of the sights, sounds, or smells of your visit. You also won’t remember anything about it afterward. A friend or family member will need to drive you home afterward as you’ll still feel groggy when you leave.