- We can handle any wisdom teeth case in-house
- Sedation is available to help you relax
- Schedule in the early morning or late evening
If you or your teen are having wisdom teeth problems, the team at Oasis Dental can help. No matter what kind of issues these teeth are causing, we offer wisdom teeth removal in Ridgefield that can:
- Get you out of pain so you can relax
- Make biting and chewing comfortable again
- Prevent damage to your other teeth and gums
- Give you peace of mind about your oral health
- Reduce the likelihood of needing more extensive dental work
Don’t put up with troublesome wisdom teeth! Call Oasis Dental today at 360-869-0795 to schedule a consultation. Our office is conveniently located just west of I-5 on South 47th Avenue. To help with scheduling, we’re open as early as 7 a.m. and as late as 8 p.m.
Get the Help You Need For Your Wisdom Teeth
Some people have no problems whatsoever with their wisdom teeth. These “third molars” begin emerging in an empty area of their gums, and there is plenty of room for them to come completely through.
For other people, however, wisdom teeth can be like a living nightmare. There’s not enough room for them in the mouth, so they begin growing in under other teeth. In these cases of impaction, wisdom teeth must be removed to protect the patient’s overall oral health. If not, other healthy teeth and gums can become infected or damaged.
No matter what situation you find yourself in with your wisdom teeth, if they need to be removed, our team can take care of it for you. We won’t refer your case out to a specialist because we can handle it right here.
Our experienced team will make sure your wisdom teeth procedure is smooth and pleasant. Not only will we completely numb the area we’re working on, but you will also have your choice of sedation options:
- Inhaled sedation using laughing gas
- Oral conscious sedation with an FDA-approved pill
- IV sedation that will put you in a “twilight” state
We want you completely comfortable during your procedure, so we’ll discuss your sedation options in detail and help you decide which one will work best for you.