- Choose home or office whitening
- Extended hours make it easy to schedule whitening
- Save 15% with our Oasis Dental Savers Plan
You may have been naturally blessed with straight, even teeth and avoided cosmetic damage like chips. Yet chances are your smile isn’t as white as it once was. Fortunately, it’s easy to brighten a dingy smile with teeth whitening in Ridgefield, one of our most popular cosmetic dental treatments.
A professional whitening treatment will:
- Remove stains from teeth so they appear brighter
- Give your smile a younger and healthier appearance
- Offer the choice of a quick in-office treatment or home whitening
- Yield whiter results than products purchased from a drugstore
- Give you the benefit of support from our team
Ready for a whiter smile? Our extended hours make it easy to schedule, so call us today at 360-869-0795. Ask about our Oasis Dental Savers Plan, which offers savings on routine dental care and many other treatments including whitening.
Professional Whitening Outperforms Drugstore Products
You’ll find dozens of teeth whitening products at most drugstores. However, none of them work as well as our whitening treatments. Our products offer:
- A Stronger Formulation – In order to remain shelf stable, drugstore whitening contains a lower concentration of active whitening ingredients like hydrogen peroxide.
- Ease of Use – Professional whitening offers a better user experience than messy strips or flimsy trays.
- More Flexible Options – You can let us do all the work with in-office whitening using the Opalescence system, or choose the convenience of whitening anytime at home.
- Professional Support – Receive complete and accurate answers to your whitening questions from our team. With store products, you’ll have to rely on an online FAQ.
Treat Your Smile to Other Cosmetic Dental Services
Once your teeth are whiter, you may be interested in some of our other cosmetic services. You have many options, including:
- Orthodontics – Your choices include conventional metal braces, ceramic clear braces, and Invisalign aligners.
- Dental Veneers – You can change nearly any aspect of your smile with versatile veneers.
- Gum Reshaping – Improve the appearance of your gumline in a fast and pain-free process with our dental laser.