You and your loved ones have a variety of oral health needs. Fortunately, your family members can all come to Oasis Dental to keep your smiles looking great. At both of our dental offices in Clark County, WA, you will benefit from:
• Early morning and evening hours
• Advanced technology for more efficient and effective treatment
• Flexible payment options
• Stress-free services
For complete dental care, plan to visit either of our locations. Call 360-226-8264 to visit Vancouver or 360-869-0795 for Ridgefield.
Discover How Convenient Dental Care Can Be
We care about more than just your smile. We know that going to the dentist can be challenging for a number of reasons, which is why we are office is made to be convenient for you. We offer:
- Easy Scheduling — Our office opens at 7 a.m. four days each week and our Vancouver office closes at 7 p.m. Tuesdays. This lets you plan appointments when it works for your busy schedule. Plus, you make make your appointments online.
- Patient-Friendly Care — Digital X-rays are faster and use a fraction of the radiation of film X-rays. CT scanners give us a better view of your mouth with 3-D imaging. Dental lasers are painless and reduce recovery time, as do advanced treatments like the Chao Pinhole® Surgical Technique for gum recession.
- Comprehensive Dentistry — With our wide range of services, you can get everything you need to restore, maintain, and improve your healthy smile at our practice.
- Savings for Your Smiles — For an annual fee, you can join our Oasis Dental Wellness Plan, which comes with 50 percent office preventive care, 20 percent off general services, and 10 percent off orthodontic treatment.
- Painless Procedures — Anyone with dental anxiety will be happy to hear about our sedation options. We offer inhaled sedation (laughing gas) and oral sedation through medication. We also are among the few practices with the training to provide IV sedation in our office.
Take Action to Protect Your Teeth
Our soothing team of dental professionals wants you to look forward to visiting the dentist. We are prepared to protect your smile with cleanings, exams, and custom-made athletic mouthguards. You can give your smile an upgrade with a simple teeth whitening or a complete smile makeover. You also can rebuild your oral health by coming to us for teeth replacements and oral surgery.
Whatever your smile goals may be, you can achieve them at our dental offices in Clark County, WA. You can make your next appointment with us by scheduling or by calling our Vancouver location at 360-226-8264 or our Ridgefield office at 360-869-0795.