We want you to keep your teeth most of the time. Our dentists can repair even badly damaged smiles with restorative procedures such as root canals and dental crowns. Even so, tooth removal in Ridgefield, WA is the best option for your long-term dental health in certain situations.
By coming here for your tooth removal, you know that you have:
- A choice of receiving three kinds of sedation
- Doctors with advanced training in dental surgeries
- Comfort amenities including relaxing music and essential oils
- Patient-friendly technology, like 3-D imaging, so you receive the best possible treatment
Call Oasis Dental today at 360-869-0795 if you suspect you may need to have a tooth taken out. We also are happy to give you a free second opinion if another dentist has already looked at your teeth. Also, you can save 20% on extractions with our Oasis Dental Wellness Plan.
Count on a Painless Extraction With Dental Sedation
Many patients opt to receive dental sedation during their tooth extractions, especially if they are having several teeth removed at the same time. Sedation is invaluable for patients who sometimes have difficulty becoming numb, who have trouble keeping their mouth open for extended periods, and who previously had negative dental experiences.
We will gladly answer your questions so you can pick the right option for your needs:
- Inhaled Sedation – Laughing gas is a fast-acting form of sedation that also wears off quickly and leaves no lingering grogginess.
- Oral Sedation – A small prescription pill will keep you less aware than laughing gas. If you choose this option, be sure you have someone to drive you to and from your appointment.
- IV Sedation – This is our strongest form of sedation. You may not remember much, if anything, about your extraction when it’s over. Again, you should arrange for someone else to take you home if you receive this level of sedation.
Rebuild Your Smile
In many cases, it’s best to replace your tooth as soon as possible. If not, you risk suffering bone loss, changes to your bite, and other adverse effects. We offer multiple options for replacing teeth:
- Dental Implants — Implants provide support and security so you can replace any number of teeth depending on the dental restoration used with them.
- Dental Crowns — If you are missing a single tooth, placing a crown on an implant gives you a complete replacement.
- Dental Bridges — A fixed bridge fills a gap left by one tooth or several. Unlike dentures, you never need to remove a bridge for cleaning. Traditional dentures are affixed to nearby teeth, or your bridge can be secured to implants.
- Dentures — You can choose full dentures, partials, or implant dentures.
You don’t need a specialist for your tooth removal in Ridgefield, WA. Instead, call Oasis Dental at 360-869-0795 or schedule to set up a consultation with one of our doctors.