At Oasis Dental, most of our treatments are designed to help you keep your teeth, not lose them. Our dentists can repair even badly damaged smiles with procedures like root canals and dental crowns. Yet tooth removal in Ridgefield is sometimes simply the best option to preserve your dental health.
There’s no need to fear an extraction with our:
- Dentists with advanced training in oral surgery
- Option of receiving soothing dental sedation
- Patient-friendly technology like 3-D imaging, which helps us provide the most precise treatment possible
- Comforts like relaxing music and various amenities
If you suspect you may need to have a tooth removed, call us today at 360-869-0795. If another dentist has already looked at your teeth, we’re happy to give you a free second opinion.
Your Extraction Will Go Smoothly With Dental Sedation
Many patients opt to receive dental sedation during their tooth removal procedure, especially if they are having several teeth extracted at once. It’s helpful for patients who sometimes have difficulty becoming numb, those who have trouble keeping their mouth open for extended periods, and those who have had negative dental experiences in the past.
You can choose the form of safe relaxation that will work best for you:
- Inhaled Sedation – Also called laughing gas, this fast-acting form of sedation wears off quickly and leaves no lingering grogginess.
- Oral Sedation – A small prescription pill will keep you less aware than laughing gas.
- IV Sedation – Administered intravenously, this is our strongest form of sedation. You likely won’t remember much, if anything, about your extraction when it’s over.
Find Many Tooth Replacement Options
After removing a tooth, it’s best to replace it as soon as possible. If not, you risk suffering bone loss and other adverse effects. We offer several options for replacing teeth:
- Dental Implants – Versatile implants can replace any number of teeth depending on the dental restoration used with them.
- Dental Bridges – A fixed bridge fills a gap left by one tooth or several. Unlike dentures, you never need to remove a bridge for cleaning.
- Dentures – You can choose full dentures, partials, or implant dentures.