You want to keep your smile in the best shape possible, which is why we recommend visiting our practice regularly as part of your oral care routine. Dental checkups are just the start of what we can do for you there is much more help you can get from general dentistry in Ridgefield, WA. By coming to see us a few times each year, you can:
- Catch and treat oral problems in the early stages
- Reduce your risk of a dental emergency
- Prevent the need for more invasive dental work
- Enjoy peace of mind about your oral health
- Keep your teeth clean and bright
- Make better first impressions in your social life
- Smile with confidence that your teeth look great
Call 360-869-0795 now to schedule an appointment at Oasis Dental. Our office is not far from View Ridge Middle School and Union Ridge Elementary School. For your convenience, we’re open for early morning appointments four days per week. You also can save money on your care when you join our Oasis Dental Wellness Plan.
Come Here for General Dental Care & Great Oral Health
As one of our patients, you can take advantage of a wide variety of treatments and smile solutions. This makes it easy for you to maintain a beautiful, healthy smile. Below are a few types of our services:
- Dental Cleanings and Exams – You can count on a thorough teeth cleaning and a complete dental exam during your regular checkups. We will take X-rays as needed to monitor changes to your teeth. If we see signs of any problems, such as cavities, gum disease, or bite problems, we’ll offer treatment recommendations as soon as possible.
- Gum Disease Treatment – Periodontal disease can often lurk in your mouth undetected. Fortunately, we know the signs of gum infections, and we can deep clean your gums with scaling and root planing. In more serious cases, we used a dental laser to remove damaged gum tissue. This usually makes sutures unnecessary and reduces recovery time.
- Preventive Care – Avoiding cavities and gum disease is your best option for keeping your healthy smile. Fluoride treatments makes your teeth more resistant to decay, and dental sealants can act as a protective barrier against harmful bacteria.
- Custom Mouthguards – If anyone in your home plays sports, you want to avoid a season-ending dental injury. Wearing a custom-fitted athletic mouthguard is the best way to reduce the risk of losing or breaking a tooth. We also make mouthguards to stop teeth grinding and TMJ pain and to reduce sleep apnea symptoms.
- Halitosis (Bad Breath) Treatment — You can do something about chronic bad breath with our help. Our solutions can help you avoid embarrassing social situations.
- Dry Mouth Treatment — Dry mouth can happen for a number of reasons. We have solutions to help your mouth feel more comfortable.
You and your loved ones deserve the best care possible. Get what you deserve with general dentistry in Ridgefield, WA. Call Oasis Dental today at 360-869-0795 or .