- Extended hours make scheduling easy
- Enjoy a beautiful, healthy smile year-round
- Save money with our Oasis Dental Savers Plan
To keep your smile in the best shape possible, we recommend visiting our practice for routine care. Most people are familiar with checkups, but there is much more to our Ridgefield general dentistry than just dental cleanings and exams. Our general dental services can help you:
- Smile with confidence that your teeth look great
- Catch and address small oral problems early on
- Enjoy peace of mind about your oral health
- Ensure that your teeth stay clean and white
- Make better first impressions in your social life
- Lessen your chances of a dental emergency
- Reduce the need for more invasive dental work
Call us today to make an appointment: 360-869-0795. Our office is not far from View Ridge Middle School and Union Ridge Elementary School. You’ll enjoy our extended office hours, as we’re open for early morning and evening appointments. Plus, you can save money on your care when you join our Oasis Dental Savers Plan.
General Dental Services Will Keep You Smiling
At Oasis Dental, we offer our patient families a wide variety of general dental care so that it’s as easy as possible for you to maintain beautiful, healthy smiles. Below are a few types of general dentistry that you’ll have access to as our patient:
- Dental Cleanings and Exams – When you come in for your regular checkup, you’ll be treated to a thorough teeth cleaning as well as a complete dental exam. We may also take X-rays, depending on your needs. We’ll look for signs of any problems, such as cavities, gum disease, or bite problems, and make recommendations accordingly for treatment.
- Gum Disease Treatment – Gum disease can often lurk in your mouth without your knowing it. If we see any signs of gum disease, we can deep clean your gums with scaling and root planing. We also have a special dental laser that can remove damaged gum tissue and get your gums back on the path to healing. Treatment may need to be repeated every few months to manage more advanced gum disease.
- Preventive Care – We offer several treatments that will help keep your teeth healthy and decay-free. Fluoride treatments and varnishes are applied directly to your teeth enamel to strengthen it and keep away cavities. Dental sealants form a plastic coating over the biting surfaces of your molars to create a barrier against bacteria.
- Custom Mouthguards – If you or your child is an athlete, it pays to have a custom-fitted athletic mouthguard to protect teeth against injury. We can also make mouthguards to help eliminate TMJ pain and reduce sleep apnea symptoms.
- Halitosis (Bad Breath) and Dry Mouth Treatment – We can help you deal with these chronic conditions by making recommendations for specialty products. They will help you avoid embarrassing social situations and keep your mouth more comfortable.