You missing teeth can make it hard to speak clearly and can make it difficult to bite and chew. To replace most or all of your teeth, get dentures in Ridgefield, WA. Compared to other kinds of restorative options, dentures are:
- Simple – Traditional dentures are made to fit over your gums, so they can be placed quickly. You also can remove your dentures for easy cleaning.
- Less Invasive – Since conventional dentures rest on your gums. You likely won’t need any additional procedures to prepare your mouth for them.
- Affordable – Traditional dentures cost less than other methods of replacing teeth.
You do have more dentures options than ever before, including dental implant dentures. To meet with a dentist and determine which solution is best for your smile, call us today at 360-869-0795. You can save 20 percent when you join our Oasis Dental Wellness Plan.
Find the Right Replacement Teeth For Your Smile
The right dentures for you will depend on your needs. Fortunately, we offer multiple options:
- Full Dentures – Replace an entire arch of teeth with a full set of natural-looking replacement teeth.
- Partial Dentures – Partials work well if you still have some teeth remaining. Partial dentures attaching to your remaining teeth, and unlike a bridge, they can be easily removed for cleaning.
- Immediate Dentures – Our dentists can provide you with replacement teeth you can wear immediately following an extraction. You can smile freely throughout your healing process.
Restore Your Strong Bite With Implant Dentures
Dental implants aren’t for everyone, but they do offer significant advantages for denture wearers. Placing your new teeth on implants makes it easier to:
- Eat Anything You Want – Implants allow you to bite and chew with enough force to eat crunchy and chewy foods without fear of dislodging your teeth.
- Secure Your Teeth – Your new teeth won’t slip or shift when they are attached to implants. Plus, you won’t need denture adhesive.
- Keep Your Teeth Clean – With many implant dentures, you won’t need to soak them or use special cleaning solutions. You can simply brush and floss like you always have.
- Avoid Irritation – Your replacement teeth won’t rub against your gums because they don’t slide around.
For dentures in Ridgefield, call Oasis Dental at 360-869-0795 for a consultation or free second opinion. You can also schedule an appointment . We’re open at 7 a.m. four days a week.