Unlike many practices, our dentists don’t need to refer you to a specialist if you need oral surgery in Ridgefield, WA. At Oasis Dental, our doctors use the same technology, such as 3-D imaging, and three kinds of sedation to perform advanced procedures for our patients.
By having your dental surgery performed in our office:
- Scheduling is easy with our convenient early hours.
- It’s easier to keep track of insurance benefits if billing is centralized in one place.
- We offer many ways to pay for your procedure, including in-house financing and CareCredit.
- We will explain everything so you know what to expect.
- If you are an established patient, we know your dental history, challenges, and smile goals.
Call 360-869-0795 now to make an appointment at Oasis Dental. Our office is open at 7 a.m. four days a week and until 7 p.m. on Tuesdays. Our dentists can give you a free second opinion to help you make an informed decision about your care.
Get the Right Dental Surgery to Preserve Your Oral Health
Our dentists have advanced surgical skills. In fact, Dr. Aldridge is an instructor who teaches other dentists how to prepare and place dental implants. With our expertise, we can complete multiple surgical procedures, including:
- Tooth Removal – We can take out a single tooth or multiple teeth to remove a problem or prepare your mouth for orthodontic care or for implants.
- Wisdom Teeth Extraction – You can come to us for many types of wisdom teeth removals.
- Bone Grafts – This is done to prepare your jaw for dental implant placement.
- Sinus Lifts – This procedure creates more support to secure dental implants in your upper jaw.
- Ridge Augmentations – Restore the thickness or width of your jaw ridge to ready it for implants or simply to improve its appearance.
- Gum Restoration – Our dentists can use either a laser or the Chao Pinhole® Surgical Technique, a treatment that involves no cutting or stitches, to repair your periodontal tissue.
No matter which procedure you receive, dental sedation is available. We want you to be pain-free and relaxed throughout your treatment.
If you think you might need oral surgery in Ridgefield, WA, schedule a consultation at Oasis Dental. Call 360-869-0795 or schedule .