- Stay relaxed during surgery with dental sedation
- Know your options with a free second opinion
- Schedule your procedure as early as 7 a.m.
Many practices outsource most of their dental surgeries to an oral surgeon. At Oasis Dental, our dentists perform oral surgery in Ridgefield, so there is rarely a need to see an outside specialist. We use the same advanced technology, such as 3-D imaging, and we offer a choice of three kinds of sedation.
There are many advantages to having your oral surgery procedures performed in our office:
- If you are an established patient, our team has a better understanding of your dental history, challenges, and smile goals.
- Scheduling is easy with our convenient extended hours.
- We offer many ways to pay for your procedure, including in-house financing and CareCredit.
- It’s easier to keep track of insurance benefits if billing is centralized in one place.
- We will explain everything that will happen so you know exactly what to expect.
Call us today at 360-869-0795 to make an appointment. Our office is open as early as 7 a.m. and as late as 8 p.m. To help you make an informed decision about your care, our dentists can offer a free second opinion.
Return Your Mouth to Health With an Oral Surgery Procedure
Our dentists have advanced surgical skills. In fact, Dr. Aldridge trains other dentists to perform procedures used to prepare for dental implants. With their expertise, they can perform many kinds of dental surgery:
- Tooth Removal – We can extract a single tooth or multiple teeth at a time.
- Wisdom Teeth Extraction – We can perform all types of wisdom teeth procedures here.
- Gum Restoration – To repair damaged gums, our dentists can use either a laser or the Chao Pinhole® Surgical Technique, a treatment that involves no cutting or stitches.
- Bone Grafts – This treatment encourages new bone growth to prepare your jaw for dental implant placement.
- Sinus Lifts – This grafting procedure creates more space for dental implants in your upper jaw.
- Ridge Augmentations – Our team will restore the thickness or width of your jaw ridge to ready it for implants or simply to improve its appearance.
No matter which procedure you receive, dental sedation is available.