Your teeth play a big role in your everyday life. Damaged and missing teeth can make things like eating and speaking more difficult than they should be. Fortunately, you can come here to get your smile back in shape. You can get dental crowns and bridges in Ridgefield, WA to:
- Mend cracks and breaks so your tooth looks and feels good again
- Repair cavities that are too large for fillings
- Seal your tooth and protect it as the final step of a root canal
- Hide cosmetic imperfections like a stained or misshapen tooth
- Replace a missing tooth or multiple teeth
If you are a member of our Oasis Dental Wellness Plan, you could save 20 percent on your crown or bridge.
Ready to regain normal oral function? Call Oasis Dental at 360-869-0795 to schedule an appointment and discover what a crown or bridge could do for you. You can visit us at 7 a.m. four days per week.
Enjoy Eating What You Want Again
With our dentists’ restorative skill and patient-friendly technology like digital X-rays, we have solutions for a wide variety of dental problems. You can choose from:
- Crowns – A dental crown is an effective fix for broken, cracked, decayed, and worn-down teeth as well as cosmetic issues such as discolored and misshapen teeth. Crowns also can cap a tooth after a root canal.
- Crown With an Implant – Adding a crown on a dental implant is an excellent way to replace one tooth. Your implant keeps the bone around your tooth strong and holds your replacement tooth firmly in place.
- Bridge – A bridge fills a gap left by one or more missing teeth in a row. A traditional bridge is attached to nearby teeth, which have been reshaped to provide support.
- Implant-Supported Bridge – This type of bridge is supported by dental implants instead of your other teeth. Since implants replace the roots of lost teeth, they also prevent the bone loss that normally occurs when someone is missing teeth.
- Inlays & Onlays – These ceramic restorations provide a midrange repair between a filling and a crown.
For dental crowns and bridges in Ridgefield, call Oasis Dental at 360-869-0795 or schedule an appointment .