If you feel uneasy about visiting our office, you may be tempted to avoid regular dental care. Unfortunately, this can result in small issues turning into larger problems that require more extensive treatment to resolve. At Oasis Dental, we are committed to relieving dental anxiety in Ridgefield so you can get the care needed to keep your smile healthy.
Let our team help you:
- Relax while you’re in our treatment chair
- Lessen your anxiety about future dental treatment
- Feel better about your dental health and the condition of your smile
- Address small issues so you won’t need more complicated care
Call us today at 360-869-0795 to schedule your appointment. You’ll enjoy the inviting surroundings of our waiting area. Help yourself to any of our amenities, and feel free to ask our staff for anything you need.
Stay Calm & Collected With Dental Sedation
Our team explains every aspect of your treatment and answers all your questions, so you will know exactly what to expect. They also use technology like digital X-rays to keep your treatment as stress-free as possible. Plus, we can dim the lights or use essential oils to create a calming environment for you.
If you still feel nervous, you may want to receive dental sedation. Unlike most practices, we offer three levels so you can choose the one that best eases your anxiety:
- Laughing Gas – You simply inhale this sedative through a small mask and almost immediately enjoy a euphoric sensation. It wears off within minutes and won’t leave you feeling groggy, so you’ll be able to drive yourself home.
- Oral Sedation – You can take a small prescription pill before you visit. The FDA-approved medication will keep you feeling relaxed for hours.
- IV Sedation – You can receive our deepest level of sedation via an IV. You’ll be in a dreamlike state where the sights, sounds, and smells of treatment won’t bother you. As with oral sedation, you’ll need a ride home.
You’re in good hands with our team’s focus on relieving dental anxiety in Ridgefield. Call Oasis Dental today at 360-869-0795 to schedule a stress-free appointment. You can also request an appointment online.