You may be tempted to avoid regular oral care if you feel anxious or fearful of the dentist. You are not alone. Millions of people across the United States struggle with this. Avoiding dental visits to deal with small issues can quickly lead to bigger problems requiring more extensive treatment to resolve. Our team understands this, which is why relieving dental anxiety in Ridgefield, WA is a high priority at our practice.
By visiting our team, you can:
- Take care of dental problems with minimally invasive services
- Find ways to relax while you’re in our treatment chair
- Enjoy better dental health and attractive smile
- Ease your anxiety about future dental visits
Call us today at 360-869-0795 to schedule your appointment at Oasis Dental. Get comfortable in our inviting office. Help yourself to any of our amenities, and feel free to ask our staff for anything you need.
Stay Relaxed With Our Dental Sedation Options
Keep your treatment as stress-free as possible. We use patient-friendly technology like digital X-rays and 3-D CT scanners to monitor changes in your teeth. For your comfort, we can dim the lights or use essential oils to create a calming environment for you. Plus, our team is happy to explain every aspect of your treatment and answer your questions so you understand what to expect during your care.
If you still feel nervous, you may want to receive dental sedation. Unlike most practices, we offer three levels so you can choose the one that best eases your anxiety:
- Laughing Gas – Simply breathe through a mask and enjoy a euphoric sensation with this sedation option. It wears off within minutes and won’t leave you feeling groggy, so you’ll be able to drive yourself home.
- Oral Sedation – Take a small prescription pill before you visit. This FDA-approved medication will keep you feeling relaxed for hours, but you should arrange for someone else to take you home.
- IV Sedation – Our deepest level of sedation is delivered via an IV. You’ll be in a dreamlike state where the sights, sounds, and smells of treatment won’t bother you even during complex procedures. As with oral sedation, you’ll need a ride home.
Put your smile in good hands. Visit a team that is focused on relieving dental anxiety in Ridgefield, WA. Call Oasis Dental today at 360-869-0795 to schedule a stress-free appointment. You can schedule , too.