No matter how careful you are when brushing and flossing at home, bacteria can get into the nooks and crannies of your mouth, where it can cause problems. Let the Oasis Dental team keep your mouth in top shape by supplementing your oral hygiene with dental cleanings and exams in Ridgefield.
Regular exams and cleanings will:
- Allow us to get to know you better, so we can create personalized treatment plans to address cosmetic and restorative issues
- Enable us to find and treat small issues before they can become bigger problems
- Lessen the incidence of cavities and gum disease
- Keep your mouth looking and feeling great
- Help us identify issues you may not even be aware of, such as teeth grinding that can lead to headaches and TMJ problems
It’s Easy to Schedule Your Next Dental Exam & Cleaning
Visiting our office every six months for cleanings and exams is one of the easiest ways to prevent cavities and gum disease. It may not seem simple, though, if you have a full calendar, concerns about finances, or anxiety about visiting the dentist. We make scheduling routine care as easy as possible with:
- Convenient Early Hours – Our office is open at 7 a.m. so it’s easy to work around school and work schedules.
- Oasis Dental Savers Plan – A great payment option for those without insurance, we offer a paid membership plan that covers the cost of your exams and cleanings and offers discounts on other services too.
- Relaxing Treatment – Our caring team takes the time to address any questions and concerns. They explain what is happening, so you’ll know exactly what to expect. If necessary, you can receive laughing gas or another form of dental sedation.