Don’t assume celebrities have great genes or impeccable oral hygiene routines because of their Hollywood smiles. In reality, many of them improved on what nature gave them with cosmetic dentistry. You too can achieve stunning results with dental veneers in Ridgefield, WA.
Our veneers offer a way to improve your smile that is:
- Fast – Complete your dental veneers treatment in as few as a couple visits to our office.
- Long-Lasting – Our veneers are made of durable and stain-resistant porcelain, so they will last for many years with proper care.
- Minimally Invasive – Unlike dental crowns, which may require removing quite a bit of tooth structure, our dentists remove only a tiny bit of enamel to make room for your veneers.
- Natural-Looking – Our dentists work closely with you to select the color, shape, and other characteristics so they will blend in beautifully with your smile.
- Pain-Free – Tooth enamel has no nerve endings, so most people experience no discomfort during the veneers process. We can numb the area with local anesthesia if you prefer.
- Versatile – No matter what kind of flaws you want to hide, veneers can likely do it. You can conceal chips, gaps, worn teeth, stubborn stains, and more.
If you think your smile could benefit from veneers, call Oasis Dental today at 360-869-0795. If you’ve already spoken to someone about veneers, our dentists are happy to offer you a free second opinion.
Protect Your Upgraded Smile After Getting Your Veneers
Keeping your veneers looking great is simple. They last years longer than a dental bonding treatment, and unlike teeth whitening, you won’t need multiple treatments to maintain your beautiful new smile. To keep your veneers in shape, do these things:
- Avoid biting down on ice, fingernails, or other hard substances
- Brush at least twice a day with a non-abrasive toothpaste
- Rinse your mouth with water after consuming coffee, tea, or other staining substances
- Visit us every six months for a professional dental cleaning
To get your dental veneers in Ridgefield, call Oasis Dental at 360-869-0795 or schedule to get started on your new smile. We’re open at 7 a.m. four days a week.