- Save 15% on veneers with the Oasis Dental Savers Plan
- Hide multiple problems with a single solution
- Enjoy early morning & late evening appointments
You may assume celebrities have great genes and/or impeccable oral hygiene routines because so many of them have perfect-looking smiles. The truth is, many of them improved on what nature gave them with cosmetic dentistry. You can achieve similarly stunning results with dental veneers in Ridgefield.
Our veneers offer a way to improve your smile that is:
- Minimally Invasive – In contrast to a dental crown, which requires us to remove quite a bit of tooth structure, our dentists remove only a tiny bit of enamel to make room for your veneers.
- Natural Looking – Our dentists work closely with you on the appearance of your veneers. Together we select the color, shape, and other characteristics so they will blend in beautifully with your smile.
- Long Lasting – Our veneers are made of durable and stain-resistant porcelain, so they will last for many years with proper care.
- Fast – You can complete your dental veneers treatment in as few as two trips to our office.
- Versatile – No matter what kind of flaws you want to hide, veneers can likely do it. They can conceal chips, gaps, worn teeth, stubborn stains, and more.
- Pain-Free – Since tooth enamel has no nerve endings, most people experience no discomfort during the veneers process. We can numb the area with local anesthesia if you’d like.
If you think your smile could benefit from veneers, call us today at 360-869-0795. If you’ve already spoken to someone about veneers, our dentists are happy to offer you a free second opinion.
Maintain Your Beautiful Veneers With Regular Dental Care
One of the advantages of dental veneers is how easy it is to keep them looking great. They last years longer than a dental bonding treatment. Unlike teeth whitening, you won’t need repeated treatments to maintain your beautiful results. We suggest:
- Brushing at least twice a day with a non-abrasive toothpaste
- Rinsing your mouth with water, if possible, after consuming coffee or other staining substances
- Visiting us every six months for a professional dental cleaning and polishing
- Not biting down on ice, fingernails, or other hard substances
For dental veneers in Ridgefield, call Oasis Dental at 360-869-0795. You can also request an appointment online. We’re open as early as 7 a.m. and as late as 8 p.m. Members of our Oasis Dental Savers Plan will save 15 percent on their veneers treatment.