- Keep your smile in great shape
- Feel better about your oral health
- We're open as early as 7 a.m. & as late as 8 p.m.
It’s no secret that routine dental care will help you enjoy a healthier smile. That’s why we recommend our patients visit twice a year for a checkup. Vancouver general dentistry forms the cornerstone of a gorgeous smile that you can enjoy for a lifetime. Other benefits of our general dentistry services include:
- Peace of mind about your oral health
- Confidence that your smile looks its best
- Reduced chances of a dental emergency
- Catching and treating small dental problems early on
- An attractive smile that will create better first impressions
- Less likelihood of invasive procedures needed later on
Call Oasis Dental today at 360-226-8264 to schedule an appointment. You’ll find us conveniently located on Southeast 15th Street, not far from Sushi Land and just behind the SpringHill Suites by Marriott.
Give Your Smile Expert General Dental Care
At Oasis Dental, we offer you and your family many types of general dentistry to keep your smiles looking great for a lifetime. We want each patient to take pride in their smile and be willing to show it off comfortably at all times. The services we use to make sure this happens include:
- Dental Cleanings and Exams – When you come in for your checkup, we’ll not only give your teeth a thorough cleaning and polishing, we’ll also perform a complete dental examination. We’ll look for signs of bite problems, decay, gum disease, oral cancer, and other issues, and we’ll make recommendations as needed for additional treatment.
- Preventive Treatments – We offer several preventive treatments that can help keep your teeth healthy and your smile in good shape. We often recommend fluoride treatments and varnishes, as fluoride helps strengthen tooth enamel and ward off cavities. Dental sealants are another beneficial treatment. Sealants form a protective barrier against disease-causing bacteria.
- Gum Disease Treatment – If we detect any sign of gum disease, we can use one or both of two effective treatments. First, we may “deep clean” your gums with scaling and root planing. Second, we can use a gentle laser to remove damaged gum tissue and help your gums heal.
- Custom Mouthguards – Our team can make you a custom-fit mouthguard to protect your or your child’s mouth during sporting activities. We can also have a specialty mouthguard made that will eliminate teeth grinding, help reduce TMJ pain, or help reduce the symptoms of sleep apnea.
- Dry Mouth and Halitosis (Bad Breath) Treatment – If you’re tired of dealing with either of these chronic problems, our team can recommend specialty products to help you manage them and be more comfortable.