- Choose in-office or at-home whitening
- Our treatment works better than a store-bought kit
- Achieve the results you want safer & in less time
Like it or not, your smile is one of the first things that other people notice and judge you on. That’s why yours needs to look its best. If you have dull, yellowed teeth, it’s hard to give others the right impression. Fortunately, Oasis Dental offers Vancouver teeth whitening that can put zest back into your smile. With our treatment, you can soon:
- Smile confidently in all your social interactions
- Gain an edge in your professional life
- Create better first impressions when mingling and socializing
- Look younger, more attractive, and more vibrant
- Feel better about your overall appearance
Whiter teeth can make a huge impact on your life. Call us today at 360-226-8264 to schedule a consultation. You’ll find us on Southeast 15th Street, not far from Big Al’s. Ask how to save 15 percent when you join our Oasis Dental Savers Plan.
Make a Lasting Impression With Teeth Whitening Treatment
In a recent survey, 45 percent of people said that a smile is a person’s most attractive feature, no matter their age. Another survey found that 74 percent of people believe an unattractive smile can hurt a person’s chances for career success. It’s hard to overstate the importance of a beautiful smile in this day and age.
As part of our cosmetic dentistry services, teeth whitening treatment is a quick and budget-friendly way to boost your smile and make it more attractive. At Oasis Dental, we offer you two fantastic ways to whiten your teeth:
- In-Office Whitening – If you have a special event coming up within a short period of time, in-office whitening treatment with the Opalescence system will be your best choice. We’ll apply a professional-strength whitening agent to your teeth, and in less than an hour, your pearly whites will be whiter than ever! We can whiten your teeth by several shades using this method.
- At-Home Whitening – If you’d like more flexibility in your whitening treatment, or if time is not a factor, then you can take a professional whitening kit home to use whenever you want. You’ll receive thorough instructions so you can achieve the exact level of whitening you want, whenever you want – watching TV, reading, or just lounging.
With either teeth whitening option, you’ll attain quicker and safer results than you would with a store-bought kit. Plus, our staff will be available to answer any questions you have about your treatment.