Your smile is one of your most important assets, so if yours isn’t giving the world the impression you want, now is the perfect time to do something about it. At Oasis Dental, we love to help our patients enjoy beautiful smiles with help from our cosmetic dentist in Vancouver. Our treatment can allow you to:Get the smile you’ve always wanted Read Transcript
We can definitely give you the smile you've always wanted. If you are unhappy with the way your teeth look or the appearance of your front teeth, come on down, we can put together a treatment plan and we'll work closely in touch with a dental lab to give you a good idea of what your teeth will look like after we're done fixing them up.
- Smile with more confidence everywhere you go
- Make better first impressions in your social life
- Gain an edge in your professional life
- Look younger and more attractive
We invite you to come in soon to find out how we can help you. Call Oasis Dental today at 360-226-8264 to schedule your consultation. Second opinions are complimentary, plus you can receive 15 percent off as a member of our Oasis Dental Savers Plan!
Create Your New Smile With Our Cosmetic Dental Services
For many years, our dental practice has helped our patients unlock beautiful new smiles with help from our cosmetic dentist. If you’d like to see a gorgeous grin in the mirror, you’ve come to the right place. Here are a few of our cosmetic services that we may use to help you:
- Dental Veneers – Your cosmetic dentist will bond thin shells of material, either porcelain or composite resin, to the front of flawed teeth to enhance your smile.
- Teeth Whitening – For in-office whitening, the Zoom system will whiten your smile several shades in less than an hour. You can also take home a professional whitening kit to use at your convenience.
- Orthodontics – No matter the condition of your smile, we have orthodontic options to suit it. We offer Invisalign, traditional braces, and ceramic braces.
- Gum Reshaping – Gentle laser treatment will sculpt your gumline to eliminate a gummy smile and give you a more balanced look.
- Tooth Bonding – Your cosmetic dentist will use composite resin to repair minor teeth flaws like cracks, chips, small gaps, worn teeth, and misshapen teeth.
- Teeth Contouring – Get a more attractive smile line after this treatment that smooths uneven tooth edges.
- Gum Recession Treatment – We’ll use the Chao Pinhole® Surgical Technique to improve your gums without any cutting or stitches required.
- Botox® – This treatment helps get rid of wrinkles, smile lines, and crow’s feet. It can also be used to help eliminate TMJ pain and headaches.
- Smile Makeover – A custom treatment plan will give you the exact smile you’ve been longing for. You can even see a wax-up of your new smile beforehand.