Periodontal disease can lead to many other problems when left untreated. This can lead to bleeding gums, bad breath, lost teeth, and more. With gum disease treatment in Ridgefield, WA, you can prevent those negative effects!
Our treatment will:
- Restore the attractive appearance of healthy gums
- End the discomfort of tender and sore gums
- Remove bacteria that cause gum disease
- Stop the receding gums and bone loss that occur in advanced stages of disease
Our dental professional look for signs of gum disease during every dental exam so we can identify and treat periodontal problems in their earliest stages. Don’t wait until your next exam to see us if your gums look bright red, feel tender, or are bleeding. Call us ASAP at 360-869-0795. Don’t let a lack of insurance prevent you from getting general dental care or gum disease care. Ask about our Oasis Dental Wellness Plan.
Stay Comfortable While We Repair Your Gums
With any procedure, you can trust us to use patient-friendly technology and treatment techniques to keep you as comfortable as possible. We address gum disease with:
- Scaling and Root Planing – This deep cleaning treatment removes bacteria, plaque, and tartar from tough-to-clean areas around and below your gums. We also smooth rough spots on your teeth roots to keep bacteria from accumulating there.
- Laser Treatment – Instead of gum surgery, we use a low-power dental laser to gently remove diseased gum tissue and seal your gums (without sutures) to keep out bacteria. This also reduces your recovery time.
- Gum Recession Treatment – We repair receding gums with a gum graft or the Chao Pinhole® Surgical Technique. This technique is a faster procedure that requires no cutting or stitches.
No matter which treatment you receive, you can request soothing dental sedation to help you stay calm and relaxed.
For gum disease treatment in Ridgefield, call Oasis Dental at 360-869-0795 or request an appointment . We’re open at 7 a.m. four days a week. and until 7 p.m. on Tuesdays.