Gum disease causes bleeding gums, bad breath, and other unpleasant symptoms. Left untreated, it can result in receding gums and lost teeth and bone structure. With gum disease treatment in Ridgefield, we can help you avoid all those negative effects!
Our treatment will:
- Eliminate the discomfort of tender and bleeding gums
- Remove the bacteria that causes gum disease
- Restore the attractive appearance of healthy gums
- Avoid the receding gums and bone loss that occurs in advanced stages of disease
Our dentists look for signs of gum disease during every dental exam so we can treat it in its earliest stages. However, if your gums look bright red, feel tender, or are bleeding, don’t wait until your next exam to see us. Call us ASAP at 360-869-0795. Don’t let a lack of insurance prevent you from getting regular dental care or gum disease care. Ask about our Oasis Dental Savers Plan.
Expect Comfortable Gum Care With the Latest Technology & Techniques
With any procedure, our dentists use some of the latest technology and treatment techniques to keep your care as comfortable as possible. We address gum disease with:
- Scaling and Root Planing – This deep cleaning treatment removes bacteria, plaque, and tartar from tough-to-clean areas around and below your gums. We also smooth rough spots on your teeth roots to keep bacteria from accumulating there.
- Laser Treatment – Our dentists can use a low-power dental laser to gently remove diseased gum tissue and seal your gums to keep out bacteria.
- Gum Recession Treatment – We can repair receding gums with a gum graft or with the Chao Pinhole® Surgical Technique, a faster procedure that requires no cutting or stitches.
No matter which treatment you receive, you can request soothing dental sedation to help you stay calm and relaxed.