If you’re like many of our patients and you’re tired of dealing with a painful jaw that hurts when you open and close your mouth, we have good news for you. The team at Oasis Dental offers help for jaw pain through Vancouver TMJ treatment. Our skilled treatment can:
- Stop nagging jaw pain and tenderness
- Put an end to popping when opening and closing your mouth
- Reduce related migraine and tension headaches
- Eliminate tension in your face, neck, and shoulders
- Make it easier to bite and chew
Don’t go another day without getting help for your jaw pain! Call Oasis Dental today at 360-226-8264 to schedule an appointment. Our office is conveniently located on Southeast 15th Street, not far from Sushi Land and Target.
Get Out of Pain With Our Skilled TMJ Therapy
Your temporomandibular joints (TMJs) sit on either side of your head, attaching your jaws to your skull. These complex joints make it possible to move your jaws for eating, talking, yawning, and singing. However, if they become inflamed or irritated, they can produce an incredible amount of pain, and those same everyday activities can become miserable.
Thankfully, Oasis Dental offers hope for your TMJ pain. We’ll assess your situation, then detail your treatment options so you can decide on the one that’s right for you. They could include:
- A Custom Oral Appliance – Your dentist will have a custom-fit appliance made that you wear while sleeping. It will relieve tension on your TMJs to help your jaw feel better and reduce teeth grinding at the same time.
- Botox® – Targeted injections of this muscle relaxant will temporarily restrict the movement of certain facial muscles, helping reduce or eliminate the pain associated with their movement.
- Orthodontic Treatment – With orthodontics, we can correct any bite issues that may be contributing to your jaw pain.
- Full-Mouth Rehabilitation – We’ll work with you to develop a comprehensive plan to align your bite using dental crowns or other restorative treatments.