Dental crowns and dental bridges give us many options when it comes to repairing and replacing teeth. If your smile is damaged, there is a good chance that we’ll use a crown or bridge to make it whole again. Vancouver dental crowns and bridges from Oasis Dental will help you:
- Smile with confidence knowing your teeth are in good shape
- Eat and enjoy all your favorite foods again
- Look younger, healthier, and more vital
- Improve your oral health and total body health
Get started on repairing your smile today! Call us now at 360-226-8264 to schedule an appointment. We’re not far from Big Al’s and Sushi Land. Our office is open for early morning appointments. Be sure to ask our staff about the Oasis Dental Savers Plan to save 15 percent on your treatment.
Crowns & Bridges Will Give You Something to Smile About
Your dentists here at Oasis Dental are trained and skilled when it comes to using crowns and bridges. You can count on their expertise to put your smile back into shape and restore your confidence. We offer all these treatments using a new crown or bridge:
- Single Crowns For Tooth Repair – We can have a crown made to cap your damaged or diseased tooth to strengthen it and help you avoid additional problems.
- Fixed Traditional Bridge – This is the typical bridge commonly used to replace one or more missing teeth in a row. It anchors on either end to your natural teeth.
- Cantilever Bridge – This bridge will replace a missing tooth and will be secured on only one end to another tooth.
- Implant-Supported Crown – Your dentist will place a dental implant where you have a missing tooth, then anchor a crown to the implant. This will give you a natural-looking replacement tooth.
- Implant-Supported Bridge – This type of bridge uses at least two dental implants for support and will replace several missing teeth in a row.
- Inlays and Onlays – These custom restorations are known as indirect fillings or partial crowns. They are used when a traditional filling isn’t enough for tooth repair.