If going to the dentist is something you’d rather not think about, we have some good news for you. Our Vancouver sedation options will allow you to get the comfortable dental care your smile needs to shine. Here are a few reasons you should visit us soon and give our dental sedation a try:
- Dr. Aldridge is one of only a few dentists in Washington who is licensed to provide IV sedation.
- We offer you three separate levels of sedation, one of which will be right for you.
- Our treatment will help catch and treat dental problems while they’re still small.
- You’ll feel better for being proactive about your dental care.
Call Oasis Dental today at 360-226-8264. We’re located on Southeast 15th Street, around the corner from Big Al’s.
You’ll Love Our Dental Sedation & Comfortable Care
All our staff is trained to make sure you receive the best dental care in the most comfortable manner possible. Not only will our team answer all your questions before we get started, we’ll also offer you a choice of sedation options to ensure a pleasant visit. We don’t want you to experience any dental fear here!
Our three levels of sedation include:
- Laughing Gas – Our lightest sedation method is also called inhaled sedation. You’ll breathe in a sweet-smelling gas through a comfortable mask. In moments, you’ll feel relaxed from head to toe, and you’ll forget all about dental care.
- Oral Conscious Sedation – For a deeper sedative effect, we’ll prescribe an FDA-approved pill for you to take ahead of time. By the time your procedure begins, you’ll be completely at ease.
- IV Sedation – Our deepest level of sedation is administered intravenously. It will put you in a sleeplike state, and you won’t remember anything about your procedure afterward. This sedation method works well if you’re having a complex procedure or want to complete multiple procedures in one visit.