If thinking about going to the dentist makes you break out in a cold sweat, you’re not alone. Surveys reveal that most people experience at least some anxiety about dental visits. We have good news for you, however. Our calming staff in Vancouver is well trained and ready to make your visit with us as pleasant as possible. Our gentle treatment will help you:
- Enjoy peace of mind about your oral health
- Reduce anxiety about future dental visits
- Catch and treat small oral problems early
- Avoid the need for more invasive treatment later on
Come in soon and get the relaxing care you deserve! You’ll love the large monitors we have in our patient care rooms, as well as relaxing music, essential oil diffusers, and other amenities. Call our office today at 360-226-8264 to schedule an appointment. You’ll find us conveniently located on Southeast 15th Street, not far from Target. We’re open for early morning appointments.
Receive Pleasant, Compassionate Care From Our Staff
Our dedicated team has been trained to make every patient feel like a valued guest in our office. We’ll offer you the personalized treatments you want to meet your unique set of circumstances. We’ll accomplish that by listening intently to your needs and fully answering your questions.
We’ll give you options for your treatment whenever possible so you can make the choices that are right for your needs and smile goals. We aim to always deliver a pleasant dental experience that you’ll remember for all the right reasons.
Dental Sedation Can Calm Any Nerves
If you’re especially nervous about your dental appointment, or if you just need extra help getting comfortable, sedation options are available. You can take your choice of:
- Inhaled Sedation – Mild, gentle laughing gas will give you an all-over feeling of relaxation.
- Oral Conscious Sedation – Just take a small pill before your procedure, and your worries will vanish.
- IV Sedation – Our deepest level of sedation will help you avoid all the sensations of your procedure.