Did you know that preventive orthodontics in Vancouver can help children as young as 6 or 7 years old? Bringing in your little one for an early orthodontic visit can:
- Uncover problems that can be corrected now
- Help them avoid full orthodontic treatment later on
- Aid in the development of their jaw
- Reduce the chances of problems with their bite
Give your child everything they need for dental success! Call us today at 360-226-8264 to schedule an appointment. We’re located on Southeast 15th Street, not far from Target. For your convenience, you can visit us before school with an early morning appointment!
Improve Your Child’s Smile with Early Orthodontics
Even when your child’s teeth are still coming in, it’s a good time to be thinking about whether they can benefit from orthodontic care. The reason is that we can often reduce the need for full orthodontics or Invisalign later on with interventional orthodontics. There are several ways we can do this:
- Space Maintainers – If your little one has lost baby teeth but their adult teeth haven’t come through yet, space maintainers will help keep the space open and prevent their other teeth from shifting. They’ll have a better chance of avoiding the need for orthodontics later on.
- Palatal Expanders – To adjust the width of your child’s upper jaw, we can place a palatal expander. Within a few months, it will help widen their developing jaw, bringing the upper and lower jaw into alignment. Expanders can be used to correct a crossbite or teeth crowding.
For more affordable care, be sure to check out our Oasis Dental Wellness Plan that includes 10% off of orthodontic treatment.
Make sure your child’s smile develops properly with preventive orthodontics in Vancouver. Call us today at 360-226-8264 to schedule an appointment for them. You can also . Second opinions are always free!