Everyone wants to have the most beautiful smile they can. However, if you’re dealing with a mouthful of crooked and misaligned teeth, it can be difficult to smile with confidence. At Oasis Dental, we take the teeth straightening business seriously – so seriously that we have several orthodontic options to choose from. Our Vancouver orthodontics can help you:
- Achieve a straight, even smile you’ll take pride in
- Look younger, healthier, and more vibrant
- Make better first impressions
- Gain an edge in your workplace
- Increase your confidence when socializing
- Make it easier to maintain good oral hygiene
- Improve your overall self-esteem
Isn’t it time to get started on your new smile? Call Oasis Dental today at 360-226-8264 to schedule a consultation for yourself or your child. As always, second opinions are complimentary. You’ll find us on Southeast 15th Street, not far from Big Al’s.
We Give You Several Orthodontic Options
When you partner with Oasis Dental for your orthodontic treatment, you’re choosing a longtime dentist office that has helped thousands of patients enjoy beautiful smiles. There’s no greater satisfaction than seeing a patient complete their orthodontic care and look at their new smile in the mirror for the first time. It always makes them smile even bigger. Those are the kinds of moments that make our job worthwhile.
If you’d like to see a fresher, more beautiful smile in the mirror, we’d love to help you as well. We’ll go over all your orthodontic options when you come in for your consultation and help you decide on the one that’s right for your needs. Your options could include:
- Standard Braces – Standard braces have been around for many decades because they are proven to be the workhorse of orthodontics. Metal braces will work in a variety of ways to straighten teeth and align bites where other orthodontic methods can’t.
- Ceramic Braces – If you want the versatility and teeth straightening power of traditional braces, but with a more discreet look, then ceramic braces may be a good option for you. Rather than metal brackets, we’ll use clear ceramic brackets along with tooth-colored rubber bands. This will make your braces less visible and detract less from your smile.
- Invisalign – Both teens and adults can be good candidates for Invisalign treatment. Instead of brackets and wires, this orthodontic technique uses a series of clear plastic teeth aligners to move your teeth into their proper position. Not only is Invisalign discreet, but the aligners are also more comfortable than braces. Plus, you could complete your treatment in as few as 12 months. Right now, you can save $350 on the total cost of your Invisalign treatment. Be sure to ask our staff for details.
Get Orthodontic Help For Your Little One, Too
In addition to standard teen and adult orthodontic treatment, we also provide preventive orthodontics for your younger children. Through early detection and treatment of orthodontic problems, we can often help a child avoid the need for full braces or Invisalign later on. We encourage you to make an appointment for your child so we can check their teeth and jaw alignment.