- Have your surgery done without needing a specialist
- Sedation is available to help you relax
- Advanced technology ensures precise care
If you need dental surgery, it’s not always necessary to go to a specialist. At Oasis Dental, we offer several types of oral surgery, meaning you can have your procedure done right here in familiar surroundings if you’re already a patient. And if you aren’t – we welcome you to our practice! Here are a few reasons to have your Vancouver oral surgery performed here:
- We use advanced technology like digital X-rays and a 3-D CT scanner for precise results.
- You’ll have your choice of sedation options – inhaled sedation, oral sedation, or IV sedation.
- You’ll enjoy our relaxing setting with calming music, essential oil diffusers, and other cozy amenities.
- Our dentists and staff will work hard to make you feel right at home.
Call us today if you think you need dental surgery: 360-226-8264. We’re located at 16500 SE 15th St., Ste. 180 – not far from Target.
Let Our Experts Perform Your Oral Surgery Procedure
You can feel confident in our ability to do your dental surgery right here, as Drs. Aldridge and Madani are trained professionals in surgical procedures. As such, they provide several types of oral surgery that can help you achieve and maintain good oral health and a beautiful smile:
- Tooth Extractions – If we can’t save your tooth, we’ll gently remove it to protect your oral health.
- Wisdom Teeth Removal – We can perform all types of wisdom teeth procedures here.
- Chao Pinhole® Surgical Technique – We’ll restore your gums using a tiny hole, without any cutting or stitches.
- Gum Grafts – Using a low-power laser on your gums rather than performing a traditional gum graft will regenerate new gum tissue without any cutting or stitches involved.
- Bone Grafts – Natural or synthetic bone material is placed on your jawbone to help it produce new bone cells and become strong enough for dental implants.
- Sinus Lifts – This type of bone graft is designed for your upper jaw, where there is less space for implants.
- Ridge Augmentations – Our team will build up the thickness or width of your jaw ridge to prepare it for implants or to make it more attractive.