Just like your car needs regular maintenance to keep functioning as it should, your smile needs routine care as well. At Oasis Dental, our Vancouver dental cleanings and exams will help you:Routine preventive care Read Transcript
Routine dental care is really important for a lot of reasons. I would have all our patients have cleanings every six months because if you don't, over time, bacteria can get caught in between your teeth and your gums, and they can start to eat away your bone, and it'll cause bone loss. What it's called is periodontal disease. When you lose the bone around the tooth, the teeth start to get loose, and that's not fun for anyone. Also, if you have cavities or anything, the cavities don't go away. They're just going to keep getting bigger until it's actually a problem. Once those cavities are painful, usually, the problem is much bigger than what it was when it started, and you're looking at a bigger bill. So come on down to Oasis Dental so you can get your problem solved earlier on rather than when it's a much bigger problem. Just give us a call and make an appointment.
- Smile with more confidence wherever you go
- Enjoy peace of mind about your oral health
- Catch and treat small oral problems early on
- Maintain an attractive, magnetic appearance
A Dental Cleaning & Exam Will Help You Maintain a Beautiful Smile
When you come in for your twice-yearly checkup at Oasis Dental, the first thing we’re going to do is clean your teeth. That’s because your smile is one of the first things others notice about you. In a recent survey, 45 percent of people said a smile is a person’s best asset, no matter their age.
Naturally, you want your smile to look its best. We help you do that with a thorough teeth cleaning. Your hygienist will clean and polish each of your teeth so that you leave our office with a sparkling smile and new confidence.
You will also receive a complete dental exam at your checkup. Our team will look for signs of tooth decay, gum disease, oral cancer, and other problems that need attention. If necessary, we’ll make recommendations for other services. These could include:
- Fluoride Treatments and Varnishes – Fluoride applied directly to teeth will help strengthen your enamel and ward off cavities.
- Dental Sealants – Sealants form a protective barrier on the biting surfaces of your molars to help prevent tooth decay.
- Gum Disease Treatment – We offer both deep cleaning and laser treatment to help restore your gum health.