- Dr. Aldridge is a dental implant instructor
- Schedule in the early morning or late evening
- Sedation is available to help you relax
If you’re missing one or more teeth, you owe it to yourself to find out more about dental implants in Vancouver. These replacement teeth roots give you the chance to get your teeth back. Our implant treatment offers you many benefits, including:
- Skilled care, as Dr. Aldridge has been placing implants for over 10 years
- A computer-guided placement procedure using a 3-D CT scanner
- A new smile you’ll take pride in showing off everywhere
- Improved oral and total body health
- The ability to eat all your favorite foods again
- A younger, more robust appearance
Call 360-226-8264 to schedule an appointment. You’ll find us on Southeast 15th Street, just behind the SpringHill Suites by Marriott. If you’re nervous about your procedure, be sure to ask us about our sedation options.
Teeth Implants Can Change Your Life
When you come to Oasis Dental for your dental implant treatment, you can rest assured you’ll receive the best care. Dr. Aldridge is an instructor at the Pacific Implant Academy, teaching other dentists how to do implant surgeries. He has the skill you want when it comes to placing and restoring your implants.
Titanium dental implants are one of the greatest innovations in modern dentistry. Dr. Aldridge will insert these small posts into your jawbone using a computer-guided placement procedure. The implants will then fuse with your jawbone as new bone material grows around the implants, which usually takes about four months. Your implants will be ready to serve as artificial teeth roots at this point.
We use Hiossen dental implants for the highest quality. They even offer a one-piece implant for patients with a lower bone density. We’ll discuss your implant restoration options during your consultation, but they could include:
- Single Implant-Crown Combination – Dr. Aldridge will place a single implant in your jawbone, then attach a new crown to it to replace your missing tooth. You’ll have a lifelike restoration, plus you’ll enjoy renewed biting and chewing capacity.
- Implant-Supported Bridge – Your new bridge will replace several missing teeth in a row, anchoring to at least two dental implants. It will look so natural that no one will guess that it’s not your original teeth.
- Implant-Supported Dentures – You’ll love how comfortable and stable these dentures will be. They will be attached to a set of dental implants using a sturdy metal bar and will stay firmly put. You won’t worry about them slipping or popping out of place when eating or talking.
- Full-Arch Fixed Teeth – Using a minimum number of implants, we can secure a whole row of fixed teeth on your upper jaw, lower jaw, or both. Unlike traditional dentures, you won’t have to remove these teeth for daily cleaning and care.
- Full-Mouth Reconstruction – We can work hand in hand with you to develop a comprehensive plan to replace all or nearly all your teeth.
- Mini Dental Implants – if you’re not a good candidate for standard implants or a bone graft, then mini implants may work for you. They are smaller and require less healthy bone to fuse with. They also offer a shorter healing period than regular implants do.