- We’re available after hours & on weekends
- Dental sedation will help you relax
- Extended hours make same-day scheduling easy
Like it or not, there’s a reasonable chance that you’ll experience a dental emergency at some point – usually when you least expect it and are least prepared for it. The upside is that Oasis Dental can help with all your dental emergencies in Vancouver. We keep slots open in our schedule, so we can usually get you right in. Our doctors will:
- Stop any dental pain so you can feel better
- Address your immediate concern to prevent further damage
- Make recommendations for restorative dental care or other services
- Offer you sedation if you need help relaxing during treatment
- Provide follow-up care to ensure your smile stays on track
Call us now at 360-226-8264 if you or a loved one are in a dental dilemma! We’re open as early as 7 a.m. and as late at 8 p.m. For after-hours emergencies, our answering machine provides a number to call that our doctors rotate answering.
Maintain Your Smile With Our Skilled Treatment
No matter what kind of dental emergency you find yourself in, the talented dentists at Oasis Dental can help. Drs. Aldridge and Madani have helped patients through just about any dental scenario, and they can help you as well. When you call our office with an emergency, we’ll probably ask you, “How fast can you get here?” Below are a few types of treatment we may provide if you come to us with a dental emergency:
- Tooth Filling – Our metal-free, tooth-colored fillings will repair tooth decay, stopping dental pain and making it easier to bite and chew again.
- Root Canal Therapy – With this treatment, we can eliminate your toothache and, in most cases, save your tooth from extraction. Rather than causing you more pain, a root canal will help you feel better.
- Oral Surgery – If we can’t save your damaged or diseased tooth, we can gently remove it to get you out of pain. We’ll make sure you’re completely numb before we go to work.
- TMJ Treatment – We can use Botox® for immediate relief and a custom oral appliance or orthodontics for long-term treatment.