If your gums have receded, leaving you with a less than desirable smile, the team at Oasis Dental would love to help you smile with confidence again. One of our cosmetic dentistry services is gum recession treatment in Vancouver. Using this therapy, your dentist can help you:
- Restore your gums to their former glory
- Make better first impressions when socializing
- Avoid embarrassment at work
- Make your romantic moments more relaxed and enjoyable
- Boost your overall self-image
Call us today at 360-226-8264 to schedule a consultation. Our office is located on Southeast 15th Street, not far from Target. For your convenience, we’re open as early as 7 a.m.
Revitalize Your Smile With Our Gum Treatment
Don’t let your gums ruin the impression you make on others. Having an attractive smile is an important asset in both your social life and professional circles. If you’re suffering from receded gums – whether from disease, injury, aging, or genetics – hope is available to you through two beneficial treatments from Oasis Dental:
- Chao Pinhole® Surgical Technique – This innovative procedure doesn’t require any cutting or stitches to get your gums back into shape. Your dentist will first make a tiny hole in your gumline. Then, using specialized instruments, he will manipulate healthy gum tissue so that more of your teeth are covered by it. Collagen will also be placed inside the tissue to hold it in place. The procedure is very comfortable, and only one visit is usually needed.
- Gum Regeneration – Instead of a traditional gum graft for gum recession therapy, your dentist will use a gentle laser on your diseased gum tissue. The laser will regenerate new gum tissue without any cutting or stitches. Plus, the procedure is completely painless and takes only a few minutes.
Both of these procedures are time-tested and have been used widely to help patients with receding gums. Dr. Aldridge or Dr. Madani will discuss the specifics of each and help you decide which one will work better for your circumstances.