There are many great dentist offices in the area, and it can be tough to narrow down your choices when you’re searching for a new smile care provider. At Oasis Dental in Vancouver, we offer our patients just the right mix of comfortable, personalized dentistry with a modern touch. Here are a few things we think you’ll like about our practice:
- Convenient early morning and evening hours that fit your family’s busy lifestyle
- Advanced technology like digital X-rays, dental lasers, and a 3-D CT scanner to ensure precise outcomes
- Your choice of three sedation options to help you fully relax during your exam or procedure
- A staff who’s trained and totally dedicated to providing you an amazing dental experience
- Dentists who are committed to staying up to date on the latest techniques so that your treatment is always leading edge
- A relaxing environment, with music playing throughout and essential oil diffusers
Call us today at 360-226-8264 to schedule your appointment. You’ll find us at 16500 SE 15th St., Ste. 180, behind the SpringHill Suites by Marriott.
We Offer Your Family a Variety of Treatments
At Oasis Dental, we strive to provide family-oriented dentistry that is comfortable, personalized, and affordable. We offer a variety of payment options to make your care accessible. In addition, our Oasis Dental Savers Plan will save you money on routine preventive care as well as our cosmetic and restorative dentistry services. Below are some of the types of dental care you and your family will find here:
- General Dentistry – Keep your smile bright with our routine care.
- Dental Implants – Replace your missing teeth with these artificial teeth roots.
- Orthodontics – We offer Invisalign, standard braces, and clear ceramic braces.
- Family Dentistry – Bring the whole family in to see us for their smile care.
- Oral Surgery – We can handle many procedures in-house, without the need for a specialist.
- Emergency Dentistry – When your smile is in danger, give us a call for fast, same-day help.
- TMJ Treatment – We offer multiple ways to treat TMJ pain and help you feel better.
- Sleep Apnea Treatment – Get the restful sleep you need with a custom oral appliance.