- Extended hours make scheduling easy
- Avoid mercury in your mouth with non-metal fillings
- Save 15% with the Oasis Dental Savers Plan
If you have an amalgam filling, you’ll be able to see a flash of metal in your smile. These fillings start out silver, then turn gray and black over time. Fortunately, you now have a more modern – and far more attractive – option for tooth fillings in Ridgefield.
Our non-metal fillings:
- Allow us to fix your tooth while keeping more of your dental structure in place
- Give you a more natural-looking smile with no gray spots on your teeth
- Stop your cavity from worsening so that a more extensive repair is needed
- Cause fewer allergic reactions than metal fillings
- Keep mercury out of your mouth
Our dentists keep an eye out for cavities during every dental exam. If you think you have one, call us today at 360-869-0795. We may also suggest preventive care such as fluoride treatments or dental sealants. Members of the Oasis Dental Savers Plan will save 15 percent on dental fillings.
We’ll Repair Any Kind of Damage With Restorative Care
Cavities are a common dental problem – and they can turn worse if not repaired in a timely fashion. That’s why skipping regular exams is a bad idea. If your decay does worsen, our dentists can repair your smile with:
- Dental Crowns – Since it covers your entire tooth, our dentists use a crown to fix the largest cavities, as well as other damage such as breaks and cracks.
- Inlays and Onlays – These restorations offer an “in-between” solution for mending cavities that are too large for fillings but not big enough for a crown.
- Root Canals – With root canal treatment, you can avoid losing a tooth that has been damaged by infection.
No matter the restoration, we’ll numb your mouth with local anesthesia for a painless procedure. However, you can also opt to receive dental sedation. Unlike many practices, we offer several options: laughing gas, an oral sedative, or IV sedation.