- Schedule an appointment as early as 7 a.m.
- Get 15% off with our Oasis Dental Savers Plan
- Pair dentures with implants for a stronger bite
If you need to replace most or all of your teeth, dentures in Ridgefield are a reliable way to do it. Compared to other kinds of replacement teeth, they are:
- Less Complicated – Dental implants typically require two procedures, placement and restoration, often with a healing period in between. In addition, you may need a procedure like a bone graft to strengthen your jaw. Receiving dentures can be a simpler, quicker process.
- Less Invasive – Conventional dentures rest on your gums. You likely won’t need any kind of oral surgery to prepare your mouth for them.
- Affordable – Without the need for additional surgeries or implants, traditional dentures cost less than other methods of replacing teeth.
You do have more dentures options than ever before, including dental implant dentures. To meet with a dentist and determine which solution is best for your smile, call us today at 360-869-0795. You can save 15 percent when you join our Oasis Dental Savers Plan.
Implant Dentures Offer a More Natural Feel & Function
While dental implants aren’t for everyone, they offer many benefits for denture wearers. Attaching your replacement teeth to implants makes it easier to:
- Keep Your Teeth in Place – Since they are attached to implants, your new teeth won’t slip or shift. Plus, there’s no need for denture adhesive.
- Enjoy All Kinds of Food – Implants allow you to use stronger chewing force and bite into crunchy and chewy foods without fear of dislodging your teeth.
- Clean Your Teeth – Depending on the kind of implant dentures you choose, you won’t need to soak them or use special cleaning solutions. You can simply brush and floss like you always have.
- Avoid Irritation – Your replacement teeth won’t rub against your gums.
Find the Right Replacement Teeth For Your Smile
In addition to implant dentures, we offer:
- Traditional Full Dentures – Fill out your smile with a full set of natural-looking replacement teeth.
- Traditional Partial Dentures – Partials clasp onto your other teeth and work well if you still have some teeth remaining. Unlike a bridge, you can easily remove them for cleaning.
- Immediate Dentures – Our dentists can provide you with replacement teeth you can wear immediately following an extraction. You can smile freely throughout your healing process.