Almost no one makes it through life without some kind of dental damage. Whether you have a cavity, a broken tooth, an infected tooth, or a missing tooth, our dentists can repair your smile with restorative dentistry in Ridgefield.Find the solution that is right for you! Read Transcript
Missing or damaged teeth can not only be inconvenient, but sometimes painful. At Oasis Dental we have many options for fixing those problems. We can do bridges, dental implants, crowns, and veneers as possible solutions. So if you have missing or damaged teeth, I invite you to give us a call. Come in and we would be glad to sit down with you, find out what your needs are, and come up with a solution that fits you best.
Our restorative dental care will:
- Fix your problems with natural-looking, non-metal restorations
- Use advanced technology like a 3-D CT scanner for the most precise results
- Give you renewed confidence in your smile
- Offer you a choice of many solutions, so you can select the one that best fits your needs
- Allow you to enjoy all your favorite foods
- Prevent further damage from occurring
To restore your smile’s healthy function and appearance, call us today at 360-869-0795. You can ask one of our dentists for a free second opinion. If you’ve suffered a dental emergency, we’ll do our best to get you in right away.
Regain Full Oral Function With Restorative Dental Care
Our dentists can do everything from a simple cavity repair to a full-mouth restoration with our multiple solutions:
- Tooth Fillings – Our tooth-colored composite fillings blend easily into your smile, unlike metal fillings.
- Dental Crowns – Crowns fix everything from severe decay to broken teeth.
- Inlays and Onlays – These restorations work well for damage that is too extreme for a filling but not extensive enough for a crown.
- Root Canals – This procedure removes infection from your tooth to relieve pain and keep the tooth intact.
Find Several Options For Replacing Teeth
Whether you’re missing a single tooth or all of your teeth, you’ll find the right teeth replacement option:
- Dental Implants – Implants give you replacement teeth that look, feel, and function almost exactly like your natural teeth.
- Dental Bridges – With or without implants, a bridge can be used to replace one tooth or several missing teeth.
- Dentures – Dentures are one of the most affordable ways to replace most or all of your teeth. For added security, they can be attached to implants.
No matter which restorative treatment you receive, you can request one of our three forms of soothing dental sedation.
For restorative dentistry in Ridgefield, call Oasis Dental at 360-869-0795 or request an appointment online. For your convenience, we’re open at 7 a.m. four days a week. Members of our Oasis Dental Savers Plan can save 15 percent on their care.