We’ve been able to help patients young and old alike using orthodontics in Ridgefield. Never think that you’re too old to achieve a straight smile and new confidence. Drs. Aldridge and Madani are skilled dentists who can help you just as they’ve done for many others. Our orthodontic treatment can allow you to:Wide array of options for our patients Read Transcript
Here at Oasis Dental we offer a broad range of services for orthodontic care. We offer traditional braces for teens and adults, including clear braces. We also offer aligner therapy, including Invisalign and other aligners for patients that don't want braces and want convenience. We also have some technology with that that allows us to scan teeth and show our patients, the same day, what their smile would look like if they were to complete treatment. If you're looking for orthodontic services, give us a call. We offer a free consultation and we can go through what the costs and what the time investment would be for you.
- Smile with more confidence everywhere you go
- Look and feel younger and more vibrant
- Make better first impressions
- Gain an edge in your professional life
- Make romantic moments more relaxed and enjoyable
- Improve your overall self-image
Let’s get started on your new smile! Call our Ridgefield location today at 360-869-0795 to schedule an appointment for your or your child. Right now, you can get $350 off Invisalign treatment.
Choose From Several Orthodontic Options
Many types of patients come to us for help with their smiles. That’s why we offer more than one orthodontic solution. We don’t believe in a one-size-fits-all approach here at Oasis Dental. Your options could include:
- Traditional Braces – We include standard braces in our arsenal of treatments because they are so versatile and can handle a wide variety of orthodontic situations. Braces have been used millions of times over because they work well for straightening teeth and aligning bites.
- Ceramic Braces – When you want the teeth straightening power of regular braces but with a more discreet look, then ceramic braces may be the way to go. They will work in the same scenarios as standard braces, except they use clear ceramic brackets rather than metal. Along with tooth-colored ligatures (rubber bands), they blend in more naturally with your teeth. Many adults favor ceramic braces just because they are less noticeable.
- Invisalign Orthodontics – Find out if you’re a good candidate for Invisalign’s clear teeth aligners. This innovative orthodontic method doesn’t use any metal at all. Rather, you’ll wear a series of smooth plastic trays that fit snugly over your teeth. In as few as 12 months, you can complete your treatment and see a new smile in the mirror. The aligners are removable at any time for eating, brushing, or a special night out – just pop them back in when you’re done.
- Preventive Orthodontics – Children as young as 6 or 7 can benefit from preventive orthodontics. We offer several methods for kids this age to help their teeth and jaws develop correctly. We may even be able to prevent the need for full orthodontic treatment later on. Early treatments include space maintainers, interceptive orthodontics, and palatal expanders. If you have a young child, be sure to schedule them for an orthodontic exam.
It’s time you were proud of your smile! Call us today at 360-869-0795 to schedule your consultation for orthodontics in Ridgefield. You can also request an appointment online. As always, we give complimentary second opinions.