When you’re on the playing field or court, you are focused on winning. You certainly aren’t thinking about your teeth. Nevertheless, sports injuries cause millions of teeth to be knocked-out and broken every year. Protect your smile by wearing custom mouthguards in Ridgefield, WA.
Our athletic mouthguards will:
- Help you avoid dental injuries
- Be more comfortable than store-bought mouthguards
- Be ready to wear without any frustrating “boil-and-bite” process
- Protect your smile when hard hits and accidents occur
Our custom mouthguards are made from impressions of your teeth. As a result, they fit better than any over-the-counter product. That’s important because you are less likely to wear a mouthguard that doesn’t fit well. That also means you will be less likely to call us because you need emergency dental care.
Our custom mouthguards are made from high-quality materials that should provide you with years of wear. They maintain their shape longer and can better withstand wear and tear. To get one for yourself or any athlete in your family, call Oasis Dental today at 360-869-0795 to schedule a fitting. When you call, ask how you can save by signing up for our Oasis Dental Wellness Plan.
Get Personalized Mouthguards to Treat Other Problems, Too
Athletes aren’t the only ones who can benefit from a custom-molded mouthguard. Our dentists can fit you for a mouthguard that will help stop problems associated with:
- Sleep Apnea – If your airway becomes blocked while you are sleeping, it inhibits your ability to breathe easily. This results in frequent headaches, daytime fatigue, irritability, and snoring. A custom mouthguard keeps your airway open all night, so you’ll enjoy more restful sleep.
- Teeth Grinding – Many people who grind their teeth in their sleep have no idea that they are doing it. Whether you are aware of this problem or not, it can damage your tooth enamel and can lead to TMJ disorders. A mouthguard keeps pressure off your jaw joints so they can heal.
It’s never too late to protect your smile with mouthguards in Ridgefield, WA. Just call Oasis Dental at 360-869-0795 or schedule to set up an appointment.