Discomfort and inconvenience are likely a big part of your life if you’re missing teeth or have lots of dental damage. You may stick to soft foods and even find it tough to speak clearly. Our dentists can help you change your smile – and your life – with a full-mouth reconstruction in Ridgefield.
Our team will:
- Help you identify the restorative treatments that will best suit your smile
- Create a treatment plan that fits your schedule
- Provide cost estimates and review payment options with you to avoid any unexpected expenses
- Use advanced technology like 3-D imaging to plan and perform your treatment
- Discuss dental sedation with you if you are interested in receiving it
To get started on your full-mouth restoration, call us today at 360-869-0795. To ensure you understand all your options, our dentists are happy to offer a free second opinion.
We Offer Several Options For Full-Mouth Rehabilitation
Our team offers restorative dentistry for everything from broken teeth to missing teeth. Our solutions include:
- Dental Implants – One of the biggest advantages of implants is how they keep your jaw intact following tooth loss. With other kinds of replacement teeth, the bone will shrink over time, making you look older.
- Dental Crowns – A crown is a versatile fix for many kinds of problems, including cracks, breaks, worn teeth, and extreme decay. Crowns can also be attached to implants to replace teeth.
- Dental Bridges – You can replace one tooth or several teeth in a row with a bridge. To avoid modifying adjacent teeth, a bridge can be attached to implants.
- Dentures – You’ll find several dentures options, including implant dentures.
We can also provide additional services you may need, such as a bone graft to prepare your jaw for implants.