Missing teeth can cause a great deal of discomfort. Lost teeth are more than just an inconvenience in your daily life. Instead of sticking to soft foods and struggling to speak clearly, take action to rebuild your smile and the full function of your teeth. Come to our office for full-mouth reconstruction in Ridgefield, WA.
Our team will:
- Identify the restorative treatments that will best suit your smile
- Use patient-friendly technology to plan and complete your treatment
- Provide dental sedation to keep you pain-free during your procedures
- Review payment options so you can avoid unexpected expenses
- Create a treatment plan that fits your schedule
Start rebuilding more than just your smile. Call Oasis Dental now at 360-869-0795 to schedule a consultation. To ensure you understand all your options, our dentists are happy to offer a free second opinion.
Find Your Full-Mouth Rehabilitation Solution
Our team offers restorative dentistry for everything from broken teeth to missing teeth. Our solutions include:
- Dental Implants – One of the primary advantages of implants is how they keep your jaw healthy following tooth loss. With other kinds of replacement teeth, your jawbone will shrink over time, making you look older.
- Dental Crowns – A crown is a versatile fix for many kinds of problems, including cracks, breaks, worn teeth, and extreme decay. Crowns can also be attached to implants to replace teeth.
- Dental Bridges – You can replace one tooth or several teeth in a row with a bridge. Placing your bridge on implants prevents the need to modify neighboring teeth.
- Dentures – You’ll find multiple kinds of dentures, including implant dentures.
We can also provide additional services you may need, such as a bone graft to prepare your jaw for implants.
Speak to one of our dentists soon about a full-mouth reconstruction in Ridgefield, WA. Call Oasis Dental at 360-869-0795 or schedule .