Life’s too short to go through it with failing and missing teeth. At Oasis Dental, we work hard each day to help every patient enjoy their best smile with a mouth full of beautiful, functional teeth. If you’re tired of dealing with teeth that don’t perform as they should, it’s time you paid us a visit to discuss dental implants in Ridgefield. Teeth implants offer you all these benefits:
- A gorgeous smile that others will take notice of
- More confidence in your social interactions
- Better first impressions
- An advantage in your professional life
- Improved self-image
- Easier chewing and more enjoyable mealtimes
- Improved oral and overall health
Call Oasis Dental today at 360-869-0795 to schedule your consultation for teeth implants. For your convenience, we offer early morning and late evening hours. If you’re nervous about your procedure, you can always opt for dental sedation.
Enjoy a Strong, Beautiful Smile With Implants
Teeth implants can change your life for the better. Implants serve as replacement teeth roots that Dr. Aldridge can place in your jawbone where you’re missing teeth. He has been performing implant procedures for over a decade. He is also an instructor at the Pacific Implant Academy, teaching other dentists how to place and restore implants. He’ll perform a computer-guided placement procedure using a 3-D CT scanner for best results.
Modern dental implants are usually made from titanium because this metal will actually fuse with your bone and become one with it. It usually takes about four months for new bone to grow around the implants and form a solid base for replacement teeth. If you have low bone density, we can use a one-piece implant that will work in tight spaces. At Oasis Dental, we only use Hiossen implants because they are made to the highest quality.
You’ll have several options when it comes to your new teeth, including:
- Single Implant and Crown – Dr. Aldridge will place a single implant in the space where your tooth is missing. Then he will attach a crown to it to restore your tooth and give you back a strong bite. No one will suspect it’s not your natural tooth.
- Implant-Supported Bridge – Your new bridge will be held in place using at least two implants. The bridge will replace several teeth in a row, filling in the space left behind by missing teeth and giving you back a complete smile.
- Implant-Supported Dentures – You’ve never had dentures this comfortable or this stable! We’ll stabilize your dentures using a metal bar attached to a set of implants. Your teeth will stay put, and in most cases, they will be designed to be removed only by your dentist.
- Full-Arch Fixed Teeth – We can use a minimal number of implants to secure a full arch of new teeth. Your teeth will remain fixed in your mouth, and you won’t have to remove them for daily cleaning like you do conventional dentures.
- Full-Mouth Reconstruction – We will work with you to put together a plan that will restore all or nearly all your teeth.
- Mini Dental Implants – If standard implants or a bone graft procedure aren’t good options, then mini implants may work well for you. They require less healthy bone to fuse with and have a shorter healing period.