Every patient deserves their best smile with a mouth full of beautiful, functional teeth. That’s hard to have when you are missing one or more teeth. When you’re tired of dealing with lost teeth or loose dentures, pay us a visit to discuss dental implants in Ridgefield, WA. Teeth implants offer many benefits:
- Improved oral and overall health
- More confidence in your social interactions
- A gorgeous smile that others will take notice of
- Better first impressions when meeting new people
- The ability to speak clearly
- Improved self-esteem
- Confidence that you can eat what you want
Call Oasis Dental today at 360-869-0795 and schedule your consultation for teeth implants. For your convenience, we offer early morning hours four days each week. If you’re nervous about your procedure, you can always opt for dental sedation.
Boost Your Bite by Getting Tooth Implants
You can make your life better with implants. They are replacement teeth roots that are placed in your jawbone. Our own Dr. Aldridge has been placing implants for more than a decade. In fact, he teaches other dentists how to place and restore implants as an instructor at the Pacific Implant Academy. To ensure you get the best results, we use a 3-D CT scanner to assess the condition of your mouth and jaw. Then we take advantage of computer-guided placement procedures so your implants are placed where they provide the greatest benefits for you.
You’ll have several options when it comes to your new teeth, including:
- Single Implant and Crown – Place a single implant in the space where your tooth is missing. Then, attach a crown to create a complete replacement tooth and to regain your strong bite. No one will suspect it’s not your natural tooth.
- Implant-Supported Bridge – Your new bridge will be held in place using at least two implants. The bridge will replace several teeth in a row, filling in the space left behind by missing teeth and giving you back a complete smile.
- Implant-Supported Dentures – We’ll stabilize your dentures using a metal bar attached to a set of implants. Your teeth will stay put, and in most cases, they will be designed to be removed only by your dentist. You’ve never had dentures this comfortable or this stable!
- Full-Arch Fixed Teeth – We can use a minimal number of implants to secure a full arch of new teeth. Your teeth will remain fixed in your mouth, and you won’t have to remove them for daily cleaning like you do conventional dentures.
- Full-Mouth Reconstruction – Work with us on a plan that will restore all or nearly all your teeth.
- Mini Dental Implants – Mini implants work well when standard implants or a bone graft procedure aren’t good options. Mini implants require less healthy bone to fuse with and have a shorter healing period.
Modern dental implants are usually made from titanium because this metal will actually fuse with your bone and become one with it. It usually takes about four months for new bone to grow around the implants and form a solid base for replacement teeth. If you have low bone density, a one-piece implant is great in tight spaces. We only use Hiossen implants because they are made to the highest quality.
Don’t suffer through life with bad or missing teeth! Call Oasis Dental today at 360-869-0795 to schedule your consultation for dental implants in Ridgefield, WA. You can also schedule an appointment .