Tooth loss impacts people physically, mentally, and emotionally. This can hinder your enjoyment of day-to-day live and produce apprehension regarding yourself in professional and personal relationships. Oral implants can deal with all of these worries. With implants, you can:
- Recover your strong bite and ability to chew
- Restore your feeling of self-worth
- Feel assured that your new teeth won’t slide around in your mouth
- Revive your confidence in personal and professional relationships
At Oasis Dental, your dentist wants your new teeth to appear, feel, and function and healthy, normal teeth. You have the benefit of our years of experience and training in teeth replacements when you come in for an appointment. Together, we can determine a strategy to put your smile back on track and set the stage for your long-lasting dental health and wellness.
The best remedies will depend upon the number of teeth you need to replace. You can rebuild your smile with these services:
- Crown With an Implant– This is essentially a total artificial tooth with the implant as the dental crown and the root capping your implant.
- Bridge With Implants— To replace several teeth, start with implants as your foundation. Adding a bridge fills in the void in your smile without the requirement to reshape healthy teeth to hold up your bridge.
- Implant-Secured Dentures— Conventional dentures sit over your gums, which means they can move when you speak or eat. With a set of implants, your dentures are anchored in place, so they don’t move around.
- Full-Arch Implants– This advanced technique enables you to obtain implants and a restoration on the very same day. You’ll repair your smile in much less time.
- Mini Implants– Bone loss in your jaw may need you to receive a bone graft before you can receive typical implants. Tiny implants can spare you a step. Given that they are more compact than traditional implants, you get the exact same advantages without a bone graft.
It’s time to recover your smile and your self-confidence. Arrange your appointment at Oasis Dental to uncover how you can get dental implants in Heisson, WA. Call 360-869-0795 today for an appointment.