Dental emergencies in Ridgefield can be upsetting – and may even wreck your dental health if not handled in a timely manner. If you have a toothache, a broken tooth, or another issue that requires a quick response, our team can help you with:The best in dental care Read Transcript
Whether your dental emergency is from tooth pain or from trauma, we have all the equipment here necessary to treat you. If it's from tooth pain, you might need a root canal, or it could be something else, but we'll need you to come in to evaluate that. If you experience dental trauma, we have all the imaging software to make sure there's no complex fractures or anything that happened in your bone in addition to what went on with your teeth. So, we have everything necessary to treat you.
- On-call dentists who can be reached after hours if necessary
- Extended hours that make it possible to see you on the same day
- Restorative treatments to fix your damage, including root canals and dental crowns
- Dentists with years of experience in handling emergencies
- A caring staff and creature comforts to help you relax
- Three soothing forms of sedation so you can remain calm
If you need emergency dental care, call Oasis Dental now at 360-869-0795. When you call, we’ll ask, “How soon can you get here?”
Receive Restorative Dentistry For Your Emergency
Thanks to our dentists’ years of experience and advanced training, there are few emergencies they can’t handle. In many cases, a restorative procedure is needed to get you out of pain and stop further damage from occurring. Among the possible treatments:
- Tooth Fillings – Cavities can be painful and lead to infection if not repaired. Our dentists fix them with non-metal fillings, so your smile won’t have dark spots.
- Dental Crowns – We can often save even a badly cracked or broken tooth by capping it with a durable dental crown.
- Root Canals – A root canal procedure saves a tooth you might otherwise lose to infection.
- Gum Disease Treatment – Put an end to gum bleeding and pain with gum disease treatment. We can repair receding gums with a graft or an incision-free procedure called the Chao Pinhole® Surgical Technique.
- Tooth Removal – Not all teeth can – or should – be saved. Our dentists can remove most problem teeth, including wisdom teeth.