Dental implants can attend to many concerns that impact your oral and overall health, your happiness, and your quality of life. With implants, you can:
- Restore your solid bite and capability to chew
- Restore your sense of self-confidence
- Feel confident that your brand-new teeth will not slip around in your mouth
- Revitalize your self-assurance in professional and personal relationships
At Oasis Dental, your dentist desires your new teeth to look, feel, and work as well as healthy, normal teeth. When you come in for a consultation, you obtain the benefit of our years of experience and training in teeth replacements. Jointly, we can determine a plan to put your smile back on the right track and set the stage for your long-lasting oral health.
The most effective remedies will depend upon the number of teeth you need to restore. You can rebuild your smile with these services:
- Crown With an Implant– This is basically a total artificial tooth with the dental implant as the root and the dental crown covering your dental implant.
- Bridge With Implants— To replace several teeth, begin with implants as your structure. Including a bridge fills the space in your smile without the need to grind down other teeth to hold up your bridge.
- Implant-Secured Dentures— Standard dentures sit over your gums, which means they can move when you eat or speak. With a series of implants, your dentures are anchored in place, so they do not slip around.
- Full-Arch Implants– This advanced procedure allows you to obtain implants and a new set of teeth on the very same day. You’ll fix your smile in less time.
- Mini Implants– Bone loss in your jaw might need you to get a bone graft before you can receive basic implants. Miniature implants can save you a step. Considering that they are smaller than conventional implants, you get the comparable benefits without a bone graft.
It’s time to restore your smile and your confidence. Set up your appointment at Oasis Dental to find out just how you can obtain dental implants in Orchards, WA. Call 360-226-8264 today for an appointment.