Dental implants can address all sorts of problems with your smile and your quality of life. With implants, you can:
- Restore your strong bite and ability to eat
- Renew your sense of self-esteem
- Feel assured that your new teeth won’t slip around in your mouth
- Revive your self-assurance in professional and personal relationships
At Oasis Dental, your dentist wants your brand-new teeth to look, feel, and function as well as healthy, natural teeth. You have the advantage of our years of experience and training in teeth replacements when you come in for an examination. Jointly, we can create a strategy to put your smile back on track and set the stage for your lasting dental health.
The very best remedies will rely on how many teeth you need to replace. You can rebuild your smile with these services:
- Crown With an Implant– This is essentially a full synthetic tooth with the dental implant as the root and the dental crown topping your dental implant.
- Bridge With Implants— To replace numerous teeth, start with implants as your foundation. Adding a bridge fills the gap in your smile without the requirement to grind down other teeth to hold up your bridge.
- Implant-Secured Dentures— Traditional dentures sit over your gums, which means they can move when you eat or talk. With a set of implants, your dentures are secured in position, so they don’t slip around.
- Full-Arch Implants– This advanced treatment enables you to get implants and a new set of teeth on the very same visit. You’ll fix your smile in much less time.
- Mini Implants– Bone loss in your jaw might need you to receive a bone graft before you can receive conventional implants. Mini implants can spare you a step. Given that they are smaller than standard implants, you get the comparable benefits without a bone graft.
It’s time to restore your smile and your self-confidence. Set up your consultation at Oasis Dental to find out just how you can get dental implants in Lake Shore, WA. Call 360-226-8264 today for an appointment.