Visit Dr. Aldridge and Dr. Madani at Oasis Dental to complete your smile and recover the complete function of your mouth with our Walnut Grove, WA dental implants. With implants, you can:
- Recover your strong bite and capability to chew
- Restore your sense of self-worth
- Feel assured that your brand-new teeth will not slide around in your mouth
- Build your confidence in professional and personal relationships
At Oasis Dental, your dentist desires your new teeth to appear, feel, and function as well as healthy, natural teeth. You obtain the advantage of our years of experience and training in teeth replacements when you come in for an assessment. Together, we can come up with a strategy to put your smile back on the right track and set the stage for your long-term dental health and wellness.
The most effective solutions will depend upon how many teeth you require to restore. You can rebuild your smile with these services:
- Crown With an Implant — This is essentially a total artificial tooth with the implant as the root and the crown covering your dental implant.
- Bridge With Implants — To replace multiple teeth, begin with implants as your structure. Then add a bridge to fill in the void in your smile without the requirement to reshape other teeth to fortify your bridge.
- Implant-Supported Dentures — Conventional dentures rest over your gums, which means they can shift when you eat or speak. With a series of implants, your dentures are secured in position so they don’t slip around.
- Full-Arch Implants — This advanced treatment permits you to obtain implants and a new set of teeth on the very same day. You’ll fix your smile in less time.
- Mini Implants — With bone loss in your jaw, you may need to get a bone graft before you can get standard implants. Mini implants can save you a step. Considering that they are smaller than traditional implants, you attain the exact same advantages without a bone graft.
It’s time to rebuild your smile and your confidence. Call us today at 360-226-8264 to establish an appointment for Walnut Grove, WA dental implants with Dr. Aldridge and Dr. Madani at Oasis Dental.