Tooth loss has an effect on people physically, mentally, and emotionally. This can hinder your satisfaction of day-to-day life and give you a lack of confidence concerning yourself in professional and individual situations. Oral implants can remedy all of these issues. With Sara, WA dental implants, you can:
- Recover your powerful bite and capacity to eat
- Restore your sense of self-confidence
- Feel confident that your brand-new teeth will not move around in your mouth
- Restore your confidence in personal and professional relationships
At Oasis Dental, your dentist wants your brand-new teeth to look, feel, and function as well as healthy, normal teeth. When you come in for an assessment, you obtain the benefit of our years of expertise and training in teeth replacements. Jointly, we can determine a strategy to place your smile back on track and set the stage for your long-term oral health.
The most effective options will depend upon how many teeth you plan to restore. You can rebuild your smile with these services:
- Crown With an Implant — This is essentially a complete synthetic tooth with the implant as the root and the crown capping your implant.
- Bridge With Implants — To replace several teeth, start with implants. Adding a bridge to implants fills in the gap in your smile without the requirement to grind down other teeth to hold up your bridge.
- Implant-Supported Dentures — Standard dentures rest over your gums, which means they can shift when you eat or talk. A series of implants can anchor your dentures in place so they do not move around.
- Full-Arch Implants — This advanced treatment permits you to obtain implants and a restoration on the same visit. You’ll repair your smile in much less time.
- Mini Implants — Bone loss in your jaw may warrant a bone graft before you can obtain typical implants. Mini implants can save you a step. Since they are more compact than traditional implants, you attain the very same benefits without a bone graft.
It’s time to renew your smile and your self-confidence. Call us today at 360-869-0795 to establish an appointment for Sara, WA dental implants with Dr. Aldridge and Dr. Madani at Oasis Dental.