Visit Dr. Aldridge and Dr. Madani at Oasis Dental to find out how we can restore the full, comfortable function of your mouth with strong, natural-looking replacement teeth. With Minnehaha, WA dental implants, you can:
- Restore your robust bite and ability to eat
- Revive your feeling of self-esteem
- Feel confident that your brand-new teeth won’t move around in your mouth
- Revitalize your confidence in professional and personal relationships
At Oasis Dental, your dentist desires your brand-new teeth to look, feel, and function as well as healthy, natural teeth. When you come in for a consultation, you receive the benefit of our years of expertise and training in teeth replacements. Jointly, we can devise a plan to place your smile back on track and set the stage for your long-lasting oral health and wellness.
The very best solutions will rely on the number of teeth you need to replace. You can rebuild your smile with these services:
- Crown With an Implant — This is essentially a total man-made tooth with the implant as the root. The crown tops your dental implant.
- Bridge With Implants — To replace multiple teeth, begin with implants as your structure. A bridge fills in the gap in your smile without the requirement to reshape other teeth to hold up your bridge.
- Implant-Supported Dentures — Traditional dentures rest over your gums, which means they can shift when you eat or talk. With a series of implants, your dentures are anchored in place, so they do not slip around.
- Full-Arch Implants — This sophisticated procedure enables you to get implants and a new set of teeth on the exact same visit. You’ll repair your smile in less time.
- Mini Implants — Bone loss in your jaw might require a bone graft before you can get common implants. Smaller implants can spare you a step. Considering that they are more compact than other implants, you receive the same advantages without a bone graft.
It’s time to renew your smile and your self-confidence. Call us today at 360-226-8264 to set up an appointment for Minnehaha, WA dental implants with Dr. Aldridge and Dr. Madani at Oasis Dental.