Missing teeth impacts people physically, mentally, and emotionally. This can make daily life difficult and negatively impact your professional and personal relationships. With Mill Plain, WA dental implants, you can:
- Recover your powerful bite and capability to eat
- Bring back your sense of self-esteem
- Feel confident that your new teeth will not move around in your mouth
- Revive your self-esteem in personal and professional relationships
At Oasis Dental, your dentist desires your brand-new teeth to look, feel, and work as well as healthy, normal teeth. When you come in for an assessment, you have the benefit of our years of expertise and training in teeth replacements. Together, we can propose a plan to place your smile back on course and set the stage for your long-term oral wellness.
The best services will depend on how many teeth you require to replace. You can rebuild your smile with these services:
- Crown With an Implant — This is essentially a total synthetic tooth with the dental implant as the root and the dental crown covering your dental implant.
- Bridge With Implants — To replace multiple teeth, begin with implants as your structure. A bridge fills in the void in your smile without the requirement to reshape other teeth to fortify your bridge.
- Implant-Supported Dentures — Typical dentures sit over your gums, which means they can move when you talk or eat. With a set of implants, your dentures are anchored in position so they don’t move around.
- Full-Arch Implants — This innovative technique enables you to obtain implants and a set of teeth on the same day. You’ll fix your smile in less time.
- Mini Implants — Bone loss in your jaw may make it necessary to receive a bone graft before you can obtain typical implants. Mini implants can save you a step. Since they are more compact than standard implants, you get the very same benefits without a bone graft.
It’s time to renew your smile and your confidence. Call us today at 360-226-8264 to establish an appointment for Mill Plain, WA dental implants with Dr. Aldridge and Dr. Madani at Oasis Dental.