Visit Dr. Aldridge and Dr. Madani at Oasis Dental to discover the ways we can give you back your strong bite and beautiful smile! With Felida, WA dental implants, you can:
- Restore your strong bite and capability to chew
- Revive your sense of self-esteem
- Feel confident that your brand-new teeth will not slip around in your mouth
- Revive your self-assurance in professional and personal relationships
At Oasis Dental, your dentist wants your new teeth to appear, feel, and work as well as healthy, normal teeth. You receive the advantage of our years of experience and training in teeth replacements when you come in for an assessment. Together, we can create a strategy to place your smile back on track and set the stage for your long-lasting dental health.
The most effective services will rely on how many teeth you require to restore. You can rebuild your smile with these services:
- Crown With an Implant — This is essentially a totally artificial tooth with the implant as the root and the dental crown covering your dental implant.
- Bridge With Implants — To replace multiple teeth, begin with implants as your structure. A bridge fills in the space in your smile without the need to reshape other teeth to fortify your bridge.
- Implant-Supported Dentures — Standard dentures rest over your gums, which means they can shift when you speak or eat. With a series of implants, your dentures are anchored in place, so they don’t move around.
- Full-Arch Implants — This innovative technique permits you to get implants and a set of teeth on the exact same visit. You’ll repair your smile in much less time.
- Mini Implants — Due to bone loss in your jaw, you may need a bone graft before you can receive common implants. Small-sized implants can spare you a step. Because they are more compact than traditional implants, you attain the very same advantages without a bone graft.
It’s time to revive your smile and your confidence. Call us today at 360-869-0795 to establish an appointment for Felida, WA dental implants with Dr. Aldridge and Dr. Madani at Oasis Dental.