Visit Dr. Aldridge and Dr. Madani at Oasis Dental so you can recover the complete function of your mouth and feel great about your smile with our Etna, WA dental implants. With implants, you can:
- Recover your solid bite and capacity to eat
- Restore your sense of self-esteem
- Feel confident that your new teeth won’t slip around in your mouth
- Revive your self-assurance in personal and professional relationships
At Oasis Dental, your dentist wants your new teeth to look, feel, and work as well as healthy, normal teeth. You obtain the advantage of our years of experience and training in teeth replacements when you come in for an appointment. Jointly, we can determine a plan to place your smile back on track and set the stage for your long-term oral wellness.
The most effective services will rely on the number of teeth you require to restore. You can rebuild your smile with these services:
- Crown With an Implant — This is essentially a total fabricated tooth with the implant as the root and the crown attached to your dental implant.
- Bridge With Implants — To replace numerous teeth, make implants the foundation for your bridge. It fills the gap in your smile with no need to grind down other teeth to support your bridge.
- Implant-Supported Dentures — Typical dentures sit over your gums, which means they can move when you speak or eat. With a series of implants, your dentures are anchored in position so they don’t slide around.
- Full-Arch Implants — This sophisticated method permits you to obtain implants and a new set of teeth on the very same visit. You’ll fix your smile in much less time.
- Mini Implants — Bone loss in your jaw might mean you need a bone graft before you can receive common implants. Miniature implants can save you a step. Considering that they are smaller than conventional implants, you attain the comparable advantages without a bone graft.
It’s time to restore your smile and your self-confidence. Call us today at 360-869-0795 to establish an appointment for Etna, WA dental implants with Dr. Aldridge and Dr. Madani at Oasis Dental.