Tooth loss impacts individuals physically, mentally, and emotionally. This can hinder your pleasure of life and create apprehension concerning your personal and professional connections. Oral implants can deal with all of these concerns. With Camas, WA dental implants, you can:
- Restore your strong bite and capability to chew
- Restore your sense of self-confidence
- Feel assured that your new teeth won’t move around in your mouth
- Revitalize your confidence in professional and personal relationships
At Oasis Dental, your dentist wants your brand-new teeth to look, feel, and work as well as healthy, normal teeth. When you come in for an appointment, you have the advantage of our years of experience and training in teeth replacements. Together, we can determine a plan to place your smile back on track and set the stage for your long-lasting dental wellness.
The most effective remedies will depend upon how many teeth you need to replace. You can rebuild your smile with these services:
- Crown With an Implant — This is basically a fabricated tooth with the dental implant as the root and the crown capping your implant.
- Bridge With Implants — To replace several teeth, begin with implants as your base. Adding a bridge fills in the gap in your smile without the need to reshape other teeth to fortify your bridge.
- Implant-Supported Dentures — Conventional dentures sit over your gums, which means they can shift when you talk or eat. With a series of implants, your dentures are secured in place, so they don’t slip around.
- Full-Arch Implants — This advanced procedure permits you to get implants and a new set of teeth on the very same day. You’ll fix your smile in much less time.
- Mini Implants — Bone loss in your jaw might mean you need to get a bone graft before you can get basic implants. Mini implants can spare you a step. Considering that they are more compact than standard implants, you receive the very same advantages without a bone graft.
It’s time to renew your smile and your confidence. Call us today at 360-226-8264 to establish an appointment for Camas, WA dental implants with Dr. Aldridge and Dr. Madani at Oasis Dental.