See Dr. Aldridge and Dr. Madani at Oasis Dental to complete your smile and restore the full function of your mouth with our Hazel Dell South, WA dental implants. We can help you:
- Return to appreciating all the delicious foods you enjoy
- Look like a new person with a stunning, rejuvenated smile
- Have confidence that your brand-new teeth will stay
- Pick the replacement teeth that will work for you!
Losing your teeth is the most impactful and consequential dental issue you could perhaps face. It’s not just about how it makes you look, but it’s about your oral health, your nutrition, your emotional wellness, and your quality of life.
It’s no secret that you can’t feel great about your appearance when you’ve lost teeth, however, that’s just the start of the life-altering consequences of tooth loss. Once a tooth is gone, so is its root, which means your jawbone in that spot doesn’t have the means to remain engaged, strong, and healthy. As time passes, the bone will continue to weaken, leaving you with fewer and fewer alternatives for natural, resilient replacement teeth that last a lifetime.
That’s why our dental implant options are so life-altering at Oasis Dental! We’re able to provide a variety of choices to fit your goals and desires, no matter how many teeth you’ve lost or what your current dental health may be. We provide:
- Single or Multiple Dental Implants
- Replacements Supported by Dental Bridges
- A Full-Arch of Teeth Secured to Dental Implants
- Partial Dentures That Can Be Removed
It is possible to chew what you enjoy, feel terrific about how you look, have peace about your oral and overall health, and improve your quality of life when you trust our team to replace your missing teeth! Call us today at 360-226-8264 to establish an appointment for Hazel Dell South, WA dental implants with Dr. Aldridge and Dr. Madani at Oasis Dental.