Summer is a great time to relax – but it’s also a surprisingly good time to take care of some dental maintenance. We make it especially easy at Oasis Dental, by offering appointments as early as 7 a.m.
- Begin Orthodontics Treatment – Are you or another family member getting orthodontics treatment? If you’ll be wearing Invisalign, you’ll probably find it easier to get acclimated to changes during the summer months when you’re spending less time at school or work. You can adjust to how the aligners feel in your mouth and how they might affect speech, oral hygiene, or other aspects of your life.
- Get Your Athletes a Custom Mouthguard – If you or other family members play sports, let us fit you for custom-made mouthguards to protect your smiles. They are made with dental impressions, so the fit is superior to any store-bought gear. Plus, no “boil-and-bite” adjustment is needed.
- Book Your Exams Before School Starts – Many people postpone their family’s dental exams and cleanings until late in the summer, then try to schedule them before the kids return to school. Even with our early hours, our calendar can fill up pretty rapidly. Schedule these services now, so you’ll have a wider choice of appointment days/times.
- Take a Proactive Approach to Cavity Prevention – Diets are sometimes a little less healthy in the summer, with vacations and other activities disrupting your eating habits. We can protect your family’s teeth with dental sealants and fluoride treatment.
- Troubleshoot Your TMJ Pain – If you wake up with an aching jaw or suffer from frequent headaches, you may have a TMJ disorder, a condition that results when your jaw joints become inflamed. We offer several methods of treatment, including custom mouthguards that prevent you from grinding your teeth and Botox treatments to ease sore facial muscles.