With the economic shifts that have happened over the past two years, most of us are trying to save more and spend less. It may seem tempting to skip routine dental care like exams and cleanings. Be careful, though. This can result in cavities, gum disease, and other issues that require treatment to fix. Still, we understand economic concerns and want your treatment to be as affordable as possible. So we offer many ways to save on dental care.
Check out some of our money-saving options:
- Get a Free Second Opinion – If you’ve got a specific problem you want to address and have spoken to another dentist, schedule a free second opinion at one of our offices. That way you can make a fully informed decision about your treatment – selecting the option that will work best for you.
- Join Our Dental Wellness Plan – If you don’t have insurance, keep your care affordable with our wellness plan. You’ll pay a low annual fee. In return, you’ll receive a 50 percent discount on exams, cleanings, and X-rays, plus a 20 percent discount on many other procedures and a 10 percent discount on orthodontics. We offer plans for individuals, individuals plus one, and families.
- Don’t Let Small Problems Go Untreated – Your treatment costs will be lower if you address an issue as early as possible. A tooth filling is a much less costly way to treat a cavity than a dental crown or a root canal (if an untreated cavity causes infection). Because of this, we use technology like digital X-rays to detect areas of concern in their early stages. We also offer procedures like the Chao Pinhole® technique, a less expensive (and bonus, more comfortable) alternative to a gum graft.
- Pay in Full Upfront – If you choose to pay for your treatment in full at the time of service, using either cash or a check, you’ll get a 5 percent discount.
- Ask Us How to Save on Invisalign – If you’re trying to save money, you may put off straightening your teeth. This can result in dental problems like cavities, though, as crooked teeth can make it tough to brush and floss. Take us up on our offer of $350 off Invisalign. We also offer both in-house financing plans and CareCredit financing to make it easier to pay for your treatment.